Watch

grip007

Impact
FINDUSHOMELOANS.COM 12 years old

and SOLARELECTRIC.CO 3years old

DRONESELFY.COM

im new to this please give your feedback thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FINDUSHOMELOANS.COM 12 years old

and SOLARELECTRIC.CO 3years old

DRONESELFY.COM

im new to this please give your feedback thank you
i like DRONESELFY ))

•••
I dont see much value in these names - DroneSelfie would have been ok

Last edited:
•••
Hi Grip007, One tip I will offer and insist you adopt is to only capitalize the first letter of each noun ie; SolarElectric.co which is the cream of your crop. Do not type you domain names in all caps that alone will turn off 80% of potential investors.

SolarElectric.co in my humble opinion and actually having wired and hooked up Solar Panels is worth $250 to $1,000 End User Price.

There are at least 10 SERPs of solid relevance for SolarElectric. Develop and your fiscal value becomes unlimited.

Regards.matt

•••
How that boofhead became a 'VIP' reinforces my suspicion that .. well, you know what I'm getting at, a $30 or even $100 joining fee may weed out some of the two digit IQ riff-raff.

Regards.matt

•••
I mean someone who could not even bother to correct their grammar and spell 'see' properly, and have the nerve to say 'I don't se any value in these names' with nary an explanation of Why. Imagine what their kitchen looks like. The Post to Like Ratio alone warrants a professional psychological investigation of all 'members' in itself.

Regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
I mean someone who could not even bother to correct their grammar and spell 'see' properly, and have the nerve to say 'I don't se any value in these names' with nary an explanation of Why. Imagine what their kitchen looks like. The Post to Like Ratio alone warrants a professional psychological investigation of all 'members' in itself.

Regards.matt
Because people now dis day r getting smarter to understand incomplete or short version of complete :)

•••
each domain are powerful with generic keyword and there for they are really strong.

•••
'I don't se any value in these names'

Are you on crack or something else? You quote me wrong, what I said was "I dont see much value in these names" - If you have another opinion it is ok with me, but before you correct my spelling and call me names, you should learn to read and cite correctly, boofhead

Last edited:
•••
•••

Regards.matt
THANK YOU MATT

•••
Are you on crack or something else? You quote me wrong, what I said was "I dont see much value in these names" - If you have another opinion it is ok with me, but before you correct my spelling and call me names, you should learn to read and cite correctly, boofhead
AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEED BACK ITS ALL APPRECIATED

•••
How that boofhead became a 'VIP' reinforces my suspicion that .. well, you know what I'm getting at, a $30 or even $100 joining fee may weed out some of the two digit IQ riff-raff.
Seriously ? Then you have to throw me in the bunch too, and probably many other members.
If someone new is posting poor domains, you shouldn't be afraid to tell it like you think it is, and not encourage them to buy more domains without doing more researching.
These names are regfee domains, your appraisal is very optimistic. An appraisal is theory, what are the odds of making a sale ?
Do I need to explain why these names aren't worth much ? I can't see a lot of obvious end users for these. Can you ?

•••
Hi Grip007, One tip I will offer and insist you adopt is to only capitalize the first letter of each noun ie; SolarElectric.co which is the cream of your crop. Do not type you domain names in all caps that alone will turn off 80% of potential investors.

SolarElectric.co in my humble opinion and actually having wired and hooked up Solar Panels is worth $250 to $1,000 End User Price.

There are at least 10 SERPs of solid relevance for SolarElectric. Develop and your fiscal value becomes unlimited.

Regards.matt
what do you mean Develop and your fiscal value becomes unlimited
Seriously ? Then you have to throw me in the bunch too, and probably many other members.
If someone new is posting poor domains, you shouldn't be afraid to tell it like you think it is, and not encourage them to buy more domains without doing more researching.
These names are regfee domains, your appraisal is very optimistic. An appraisal is theory, what are the odds of making a sale ?
Do I need to explain why these names aren't worth much ? I can't see a lot of obvious end users for these. Can you ?[/QUOTE

What about this domain healthaffiliates.org

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back