NameSilo

Good .com name availailable for registration

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

StudioWorks

no one lives foreverVIP Member
Impact
73
eBrainstorming.com is available for registration.

brainstorming - very popular term and there are many companies offering brainstorming services. NP$ appreciated if you register it :)

Good luck!

- DM
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm surprised that nobody registered it. It's a really good name :imho:
 
0
•••
NP$ sent :wave:
 
0
•••
westblock said:
NP$ sent :wave:

Yeah right. You didn't sent anything and you know it.

I see you registered it. Good luck.
 
0
•••
:lol: :hehe:
 
0
•••
What's so funny mustang ?
 
0
•••
StudioWorks said:
Yeah right. You didn't sent anything and you know it.

I see you registered it. Good luck.
:-/
You have a price tag on this?
 
0
•••
No I dont have a price tag on that.

You were the one that said " NP$ sent " but you didn't sent anything.

But then again you are not obligated to send anything - donatinons are just a way to show your appreciation.

Oh well...just like a wise man once said " there are people.. and there are people" :)

Best of luck,

- DM
 
0
•••
westblock said:
:-/
You have a price tag on this?
:td:

The donations aren't required, however you've been here long enough to know what the general flow of the expired domains section is. The least you can do is make a donation when you register a name that a fellow member shares with you, I'm quite disappointed in you. :|
 
0
•••
If you don't have the NP$ to donate, then the least thing you can do is leave the poor guy some reputation. Donating for expired domains is sort of like a tip at a restaurant. It is not required, however it is looked down upon if you do not.
 
0
•••
Hey,

It didn't bothered me that he didn't donated NP$. What bothered me is that he said " NP$ Sent" yet he didn't sent anything.

- DM
 
0
•••
I see what you mean, and that is pretty rude. Why don't you just send him the 20 NP$ (suggested donate amount if I remember correctly).
 
0
•••
Nobody said anything about 20 NP$ donation. All i said in my first post was " NP$ appreciated if you register it" :)

Well anyway :)
 
0
•••
A couple times, I've sent NPs, but not hit the confirmation button, and had to go back. I imagine that mighta happened, since he said that...
 
0
•••
Chris said:
...you've been here long enough to know what the general flow of the expired domains section is...., I'm quite disappointed in you.
You are absolutely correct. I have been around here for about a year, buying names, selling a few, trying to contribute in a positive informative manner, learning allot along the way. Everything I've said, or done on these boards has been to add to a well established knowledgeable forum in a respectful manner. My user ratings will justify that; As I don't recall having any dealings with you, I really don't understand your disappointment in me or critisism without looking into it further or asking me first.

StudioWorks said:
Yeah right. You didn't sent anything and you know it.
Why you would ASSume I deliberately didn't send NP$ after posting I did is beyond me. Again, I have done nothing on this forum other than contribute in a generous and positive manner. "Gee, I don't see a transfer took place, maybe there's an error? I wonder what's going on?" Maybe a PM would have been more professional than an unneccessary and unwaranted character attack. Your lack of tact is disturbing.
StudioWorks said:
just like a wise man once said " there are people.. and there are people"

ApeXX said:
I see what you mean, and that is pretty rude. Why don't you just send him the 20 NP$ (suggested donate amount if I remember correctly).
Actually I sent (or attempted to send) $25NP even though I didn't see a donations guide...

RogueWriter said:
A couple times, I've sent NPs, but not hit the confirmation button, and had to go back. I imagine that mighta happened, since he said that...
If StudioWorks didn't recieve the donation, I may have done that same thing. and IF StudioWorks was as astute as RogueWriter, he/she might have asked before this unwaranted negative rant.

I've been on this forum very constant, daily, for almost a year. This is the last thing I would have expected from the community here after the manner at which I've participated during this time. ESPECIALLY over $25NP! :-/ RogueWriter, Thank you for the benefit of the doubt. I'll check to see if that is what happened. StudioWorks, I will resend the donation - IF YOU DON'T RECIEVE IT, PLEASE PM ME AND LET ME KNOW.

Peace.
 
0
•••
westblock said:
You are absolutely correct. I have been around here for about a year, buying names, selling a few, trying to contribute in a positive informative manner, learning allot along the way. Everything I've said, or done on these boards has been to add to a well established knowledgeable forum in a respectful manner. My user ratings will justify that; As I don't recall having any dealings with you, I really don't understand your disappointment in me or critisism without looking into it further or asking me first.

I meant no harm in my statements and I wasn't giving you criticism. My point was that donations aren't required but after registering a name shared by another member it's a small way to say thanks. These members who share available names with others are doing it in their time and should atleast be donated a few NP$ for their efforts.

I have always thought you were a great member and have always saw your informative posts and professionalism here at NP. :great:

I'm just disappointed in anyone here that registers without donating whether I've done business with them in the past or not. I apologize if it came off as being criticism, but was only encouraging you to donate.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thank you Chris.

I would not have reged or posted had I not sent (or attempted to send) a donation.

RogueWriter was right, the error was in the confirmation of the donation. When I hit the send button, I did not pay attention to the second screen, thus I missed the confirm button.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back