TERADOMAIN

QualityNames.comTop Member
Impact
GONO.com
  • Quad Premium CVCV Pattern
  • Rare Two 2 letter words GO + NO
  • There are Only (101) 2 letter words possible
  • There are only (46) 2 letter words possible which can be considered as CV
  • There are only (32) 2 letter words possible which can be considered as Quad Premium CV
  • So basically 2 out of 32 possible Quad Premium CV Words present here in name.
  • Only 1024 Such combination possible
  • NO = Number/Number One/Numeric Order/New Orleans/ +many more meanings.
Deal through Escrow.com only

This is not an ordinary domain so please save your time as well as my time by not submitting lowball offer.

Expecting Offers in range of $XX,XXX

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Anyone more than welcome to submit offer in range of Low-Mid $XX,XXX

Thanks

•••
Highest Offer received $9000

expecting offer in range of Low-Mid $XX,XXX

Thanks

•••
Highest Offer received $9000

expecting offer in range of Low-Mid $XX,XXX

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Numo.com sold for $25000.

GONO.com is more premium and more meaningful compare to so many CVCV.com items.

•••
•••
didn't gono.com sell for $7200 last year?

•••
didn't gono.com sell for $7200 last year?

Yes that is true. That is on public domain. How can I help you?? Are you interested in it?? Let me know if you have any other question or concern regarding anything. I will try my best to make you happy.

Thanks

•••
What is mid range?

$20K??? or $50K???

•••
What is mid range?

$20K??? or $50K???

Hahahaha. My dear friend you are very funny. Everyone knows Mid $XX,XXX means $50,000.

My Expectation is Low-Mid $XX,XXX. So clearly you can submit your offer in between. I made it very clear and simple for anyone.

You are more than welcome to submit your offer via PM.

Thanks

•••
Not sure if I would. The price range you are asking is retail. I only buy wholesale.

•••
Not sure if I would. The price range you are asking is retail. I only buy wholesale.

You are more than welcome to submit your bid via PM.

GONO is last name as well

a combining form meaning “sexual,” “reproductive,” used in the formation of compound words: gonophore. Expand. Also, especially before a vowel, gon-. Origin of gono- Expand.

Plus I have mentioned why it is more rare and premium compare to other regular CVCV names in listing description.

This name have multiple meaning and Premium in its own category. So there is premium price for premium items. But you are more than welcome to submit your offer if you have any otherwise thanks for bumping the thread.

Thanks

•••
•••
numo.com (which is similar) was at 13.5k with 3 hrs to go on flippa this week -

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back