Domain Empire

.tv Gone and registered another .tv .... ForeignLanguage.tv

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I promised myself I would be holding back regging names until after the New Year. Well, my promise lasted about half a day.

Was looking at various names relating to languages yesterday, and stumbled across ForeignLanguage.tv

It caught my eye straight away. To me it seems to fit well with the .tv extension ( ie: providing information for foreign language sites that have video/tv streaming on them). There is also other uses such as learning about languages, courses, etc.

Anyway, I was just wondering if I can ask you guys and gals your thoughts on this one.

I had a quick check on archive.org, and it seems that this one was previously regged before, and may even have been a "Premiuim $500" domain, but I found it at the normal price.

I also went and regged ForeignLanguageTV.com as well, just to have.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing your views and suggestions.

Alex

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alex, I like the name with the extension. "Foreign" and "Language" are both sweet keywords. The only hitch is the length, but hey it is still two words. In time, I can see a really cool idea coming from this. Many people watch foreign films out of their realm. Meaning they watch with subtitles. Wouldn't be great to watch a streaming foreign film where the audio is converted (voice recongnition) to subtitles! On your site you would have a selection for language. Far fetched idea but I think can be possible in time. Good luck with the name Alex. Buying TVs has become an expensive addiction for me as well and it is so hard to resist a good name.

Happy Holidays,

•••
Huge numbers.....this name was on my desktop list.......I think it's a winner. Lengthy yes...but excellent OVT and keywords. And of course my new love in the .TV ext.
PS
I quit smoking easier than keeping my non-buying attempts (lol with you)

Namenut

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back