Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Golf

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domtastic

Established Member
Impact
3
Looking for a golf domain for a small game I am developing for PC.

2 words ____golf or golf_____
fun and catchy
.com only
budget $xxx

PM your names - thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Unregged catchy golf .COMs sent via PM * - *
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback, had some interesting names suggested, although not committed to anything yet.

I've done some searching for reggable names but golf seems to be very popular and a lot of the quality domains have gone.
 
0
•••
More names coming in, quite a few in extensions other than .com, although I must stress it's really only .com I'm interested in.
 
0
•••
check pm
 
0
•••
any letter limit?
 
0
•••
Not really thought about letter limit. 12 letters or under would be nice, but if it's longer and a strong, meaningful and appropriate name then I'll definitely consider it. 2 words max though.

In addition, I will also consider the terms 'golfing' or 'golfer', as well as just 'golf'.

By the way, all PM's will be responded to. I appreciate your time.
 
0
•••
More names coming in nicely. Been asked about budget which is strictly mid $xxx although I might just be tempted to up it for a really impressive domain. So far I've been offered names of varying quality from $xx to $xxxx but everything will be considered.
 
0
•••
What kind of game is it going to be? Serious like Tiger Woods or Fun/Arcade like Hot Shots Golf?
 
0
•••
More serious I think. Realistic looking characters but without the big names or sponsors. The courses will be made up too.
 
0
•••
Thanks for all the responses. I've had some good names put forward but nothing that we've been tempted enough to buy. We are still looking although I think if nothing materialises soon we will concentrate on development and pick up the name search again at a later date.
 
0
•••
PM sent!
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
I have been asked about domain age. I dont care if it's 10 years old or 10 minutes old. If it sounds right then we will buy it.
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
We are now looking to conclude business next week. Please sumbit your names now by PM with BEST and FINAL offers. We have already collected a pool of good domains, and hopefully a decision will be made in next weeks' meeting between me and my fellow business partners. We wish to buy only 1 or 2 domains max.
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Last chance to submit names - thank you.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back