Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Goldkey

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

tk

Established Member
Impact
19
Hello

Has anyone used GOLDKEY paid parking programme? :?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
?

I just signed up for it, too, I don't know much about it... I have pages parked with Afternic and Sedo... I am going to switch them all and see what happens..
 
0
•••
I got a email that they are waiting for some approval from yahoo, Not sure what that means.
 
0
•••
I spoke to ROn at Dn Journal as they have a banner on his site he said he has heard good things. Yahoo/OVERTURE must approve you they are backed up with a lot of sign ups right now.
 
0
•••
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back