Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Preeti Pal

Established Member
Impact
What you think about this domain.

Gogrocerypoint.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't like the name.
Reg fee

List it, you might find someone who likes it.

Suggest you avoid three word names, unless you get a good one like Knowledge Is Power, Against All Odds etc

•••
Don't go three words, unless the word is extremely popular and competitive - and grocery is not one of them.
For example ''insurance'' is an extremely popular word, and if you say GoGetInsurance - it's a very cool combination, even though it's 3 words.
But I am positive that for ''grocery'' there are still better 2 word domains available in the market.
Good luck!

•••
What about 3-word phrases that have "of" in the middle and make sense and/or are evocative? I registered vendorofsplendor dot com and I don't guess it'll sell as quickly as splendorvendor dot com which is taken, but what about certain other phrases such as, say, chainsoflove or loveofcars or (doesn't have "of" but is three words) ilovecars? I'm sure all those are taken but I'm just listing examples.

Last edited:
•••
What about 3-word phrases that have "of" in the middle and make sense and/or are evocative? I registered vendorofsplendor dot com and I don't guess it'll sell as quickly as splendorvendor dot com which is taken, but what about certain other phrases such as, say, chainsoflove or loveofcars or (doesn't have "of" but is three words) ilovecars? I'm sure all those are taken but I'm just listing examples.

No, it's all about the keyword. If the keyword is not good, the whole 3 word name will be garbage (unless it's some popular phrase, but these 99,9% taken).
Generally, do not go for three words at this stage of domaining (I assume you are relatively new to this). Just concentrate on 2 words, period, no matter how much you're gonna fall in love with any 3 word name you create.

•••
Thanks. I'm already learning so much on this forum. Now I know not to mess with, for example, learnthe(whatever) but try to snatch up learn(whatever). These criteria are really going to narrow down the number of domains I'll be willing to buy and that's probably a good thing.

•••
Thank you for suggestions.

•••
Go Grocery Point
Go Grocery
Go Point
Grocery Point

I would be happier with the replacements above in bold. I struggle with "Go Grocery Point"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back