negotiable godaddy.uk.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalal Nasser

Established Member
Impact
Godaddy.uk.com is registered on ResellerClub and parked with Flippa offering for sell, i will see what offers you can provide for this domain.

well it's similar to godaddy name but it's not bellowing to them.

you can use the domain for hosting and any dns, you have to create account on it4host.co to transfer the domain to you.

Offer Start from 300$
Accepting : Paypal, Bitcoins and Skrill

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's still trademark violation.

•••
•••
They are after selling domains. They don't care what you register. It can be handed over to godaddy if they request. FREE OF CHARGE.

•••
i have spoken to the registrar company and asked them, i will wait answer.

•••
•••
•••
Have you got an answer? Just curious what will they say :xf.rolleyes:

anyway lets try and see what they will say, otherwise they have to refund to me and cancel the domain

•••
anyway lets try and see what they will say, otherwise they have to refund to me and cancel the domain

Actually you registered the name (it means you agreed to terms), registrar is not the registrant, registrant is you.
Registrar id feletes a name during first 5 days is refunded from registry, but this does not mean they will refund you.
Specific name i would delete ASAP even without refund.
Just m ypoint.

•••
Actually you registered the name (it means you agreed to terms), registrar is not the registrant, registrant is you.
Registrar id feletes a name during first 5 days is refunded from registry, but this does not mean they will refund you.
Specific name i would delete ASAP even without refund.
Just m ypoint.
thanks for advice, i will not delete, once the Registrar company replied tha is legal so no problem, and if not so they will refund for sure.

•••
My suggestion is speak to go daddy and transfer them freely . because if you delete also may be more than 60 days it will be under your name . If you don't do that Godaddy can make you trouble if they want . better avoid it . be safe

•••
thanks for advice, i will not delete, once the Registrar company replied tha is legal so no problem, and if not so they will refund for sure.

I know what they will do . they will suspend your account happily

•••
My suggestion is speak to go daddy and transfer them freely . because if you delete also may be more than 60 days it will be under your name . If you don't do that Godaddy can make you trouble if they want . better avoid it . be safe

thank you for your advice too, i will get money anyway for selling domain or refund.

•••
•••
thank you for your advice too, i will get money anyway for selling domain or refund.

Can you check the spelling for your domain again . i think godaddy.co.uk you cant buy

•••
which account, its not registered with godaddy, and the registrar is responsible.

No registrar is not responsible, registrant is responsible and you agreed that name is not vilolating any terms when you registered it.

•••
uk.com is also an valid extension.

•••
•••
@Jalal Nasser better listen to experts and do it . godaddy is very big company and they have operations in gulf also . so be carefull

•••
•••
please if any one interested place bid on same domain name page, visit this website

godaddy.uk.com

please forget now your advises and keep it for your self

•••
please if any one interested place bid on same domain name page, visit this website

godaddy.uk.com

please forget now your advises and keep it for your self

This is the kind of behaviour that makes people who are in domaining scene not liked by others ...

•••
interesting ... watching :xf.grin:

•••
•••
urrrmmm ... im watching this thread , not the listing

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back