Dynadot

question GoDaddy Parking Payout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kryptostacja

Established Member
Impact
Hello, there is no information on site about when GD pay for parking. I asked on Dan they don't know sent me to GD site ok so i was write on chat -> they don't know (wow such a good support anyway i lost 1 hour to describe what i mean becouse they probably not even know that they have such a service like Godaddy parking). ->They give me e-mail for parking service i asked have ticket and waiting 48 hours and still no respond.

So maybe anyone using Godaddy Parking and can tell me when GD pay via paypal i mean which day 1,5,15,28,30 or other?
I did they already paid for April.
I moved my domains from Uniregistry and used Dan integration with GD parking and now i feel like i just lost almost 2 month of revenue without any support.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy is the worst parking, try bodis or parkingcrew.

•••
I still wonder is there at least one person here who use it.

•••
I still wonder is there at least one person here who use it.
Hi

i use it for a few names listed on afternic.
they sent email other day about payouts, but i haven't told them where to send payments to yet.

imo...

•••
Hey @kryptostacja I'll DM you - I have a few answers to your questions I can chat to you about :)

•••
•••
•••
I have tried several times to get parking set up on Godaddy Cash Parking, with the most recent just this last week having paid the $5 to park there, thinking maybe the Above coupon I had used before just did not work in the system. This time, again it is receiving zero impressions after weeks, not one single impression recorded. I tried to contact support to ask if something is wrong with my account or if I am missing something, but after waiting on chat support for 2 hours the live agent could only put me on hold for another half hour or so and then return with the telephone support number to call instead. I told them I do not have a phone right now and they were just like ok sorry about that is there anything else we can help you with.

At this point it is not worth the trouble of asking for a refund for the $5 I gave them, last time I had to keep chat support open on a computer for hours and not miss them typing just to get the phone number I can't use.

What really just made me kind of upset, was that the chat bot that you talk to before the real person connects could not understand my question at all, and it started sending me back MEMES of a confused person gif animation, like it was doing random chat-gpt things. So here I am already frustrated with all of the time I feel I wasted, I pay $5 to just try it one more time because I thought maybe I just didn't do something right before, and there I was looking at joke memes about a confused lady coming from the support chat... insulting isn't even the word... I was at a loss for words at that point.

And all of this after they banned me from Bodis because a Trellian ad had pointed to my domain... I didn't even know what Trellian was at the time. That ban was copied to almost every other company who also banned me, and I didn't even do anything wrong, so it ruined my little parking business I had spent years trying to build countless hours and most of my money just gone from some mistake on their end.

At least now I can say I tried the best I could, but thinking about it all makes me feel sick to my stomach still, how everything can just be gone with the snap of a finger and you don't even know why, and nobody could care any less.

•••
Just wonder if anyone ever got payments from CashParking?

•••
I would also like to know

•••
GD parking no payout for September?

•••
Yes no payment... @James Iles could You tell us when will be payment for September from GD parking?

Last edited:
•••
Hi @donparadoks, we're sorry to hear that. Our team is actively working on resolving this to disburse September parking funds as soon as possible. For updates, please contact our support team, who will be happy to help.

Last edited:
•••
The difference between GoDaddy and a can of shit, is the can.

•••
•••
@GoDaddy Hi, can we follow our stats daily , to check how many clicks we got and earning in same day in new platform ? if yes how ?

•••
@GoDaddy I see there are changes on payout site there is new checkbox for minimal payout but still when loading there are errors on bottom of site and still problem with payouts. If we need make new payout profile please inform us. I also see that now You using Tipalti payment processor.

•••
•••
@GoDaddy I see there are changes on payout site there is new checkbox for minimal payout but still when loading there are errors on bottom of site and still problem with payouts. If we need make new payout profile please inform us. I also see that now You using Tipalti payment processor.
Hi @donparadoks,
We'll get the most up to date information to address your questions and we'll report back.

•••
ok so i wait for information.

•••
i.postimg.cc/mrG9jbG7/1error.png
i.postimg.cc/76KTq0JN/error2.png
i.postimg.cc/wBcmbS6Z/GDerror3.png

•••
I can't post here image so there are links above

•••
@donparadoks
i will add your images to make this topic more clear
1error.png
error2.png
GDerror3.png

•••
Hello, there is no information on site about when GD pay for parking. I asked on Dan they don't know sent me to GD site ok so i was write on chat -> they don't know (wow such a good support anyway i lost 1 hour to describe what i mean becouse they probably not even know that they have such a service like Godaddy parking). ->They give me e-mail for parking service i asked have ticket and waiting 48 hours and still no respond.

So maybe anyone using Godaddy Parking and can tell me when GD pay via paypal i mean which day 1,5,15,28,30 or other?
I did they already paid for April.
I moved my domains from Uniregistry and used Dan integration with GD parking and now i feel like i just lost almost 2 month of revenue without any support.
Godaddy cashparking that's if you are using the cashparking premium service is net30. I've used it for 1 mknth so far and I'd say it is the best for revenue but I am yet to receive a payout as I've only been using it for a month so far. But I will keep you all posted

•••
Godaddy is the worst parking, try bodis or parkingcrew.
Bodis is the worst one. They're a scam. My account got deleted for no reason. But when I say it disappeared. It was like as if I never sign up and there are so many reviews saying the same for Bodis

•••
Back