Domain Empire

.us GoDaddy offers .US for $5.99

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Godaddy.com is offering .US domains for $5.99 if registered before July 4th.. check it out!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thanks for sharing that.

Do the good ol' godaddy trick and get them for:

Your subtotal after discounts (US Dollars): $4.94

•••
downloadfreak said:
thanks for sharing that.

Do the good ol' godaddy trick and get them for:

Would you mind sharing this..."Trick" with me?

•••
•••
yeah use the "loophole" and get'em even cheaper :)

•••
ThreeD said:
yeah use the "loophole" and get'em even cheaper :)
Would you mind telling me what the "loophole" is
:hehe:

What I don't get though is this traffic thing...doesnt it cost money whe you click on it, doesnt it charge you money for the traffic thing?

•••
Yeah.. It does... The $1.99. However, you can just cancel the renewing item..

•••
Steveh said:
Yeah.. It does... The $1.99. However, you can just cancel the renewing item..

So if it charges 1.99$, how does the price of registering a domain go down? I am so lost and confused even after reading the thread about the "loophole"?

•••
See, it costs 1.99. However they take off like $3 off of your domain purchase if you buy any of the add-on options.

•••
ApeXX said:
See, it costs 1.99. However they take off like $3 off of your domain purchase if you buy any of the add-on options.

Oooo...Now I get it....so you just have to cancel it right away then and you won't get billed correct?

•••
you pay for the initial purchase of traffic facts, but the cancellation will terminate the recurring monthly charge...

•••
•••
•••
Nice, so, well at least now, you can LEGALLY get it cheaper! ;)

•••
imma calling godaddy... lol

•••
•••
I would reg a .us domain name now.......... BUT i think i have to like in the US to registar one? That is a shame because i don't liv ein the US :(

•••
Thanks for sharing that with us. I was looking for a place to get them cheaper.

•••
Yep, I just got this email as well...I will probably reg a few .us domains before the big holiday ;)

Tom

•••
JoshHendo said:
I would reg a .us domain name now.......... BUT i think i have to like in the US to registar one? That is a shame because i don't liv ein the US :(

I've regged plenty .us domains without any problem and I don't live in the us either :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back