Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy not receive PayPal?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Short story......
my domain topbank.org sold $90 last week. I want withdraw with my debit card but godaddy wire transfer transaction have a limit $1000 for this payment method. So i decide to choose paypal as payment method. But godaddy staff send me email and he tell godaddy did not receive paypal for
non-us.
wtf. so what a another payment method godaddy receive for withdraw? Godaddy did not receive paypal? I thought paypal is good and safe ..

note: sorry if you not understand. I'm not good in english.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back