Domain Empire

GoDaddy Marketplace Rejection

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cabotower

Top Member
Impact
Why are names like realtorchat.com...realtorchatbot.com and realtorchino.com allowed to be listed on Godaddy Marketplace while my domain realtorch.com gets rejected because of a possible trademark violation?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The first two looks like "real Tor Chat" and the other " Real Tor Chatbot".

The third? no idea. what a "real tor chino" would be. lol

•••
The first two looks like "real Tor Chat" and the other " Real Tor Chatbot".

The third? no idea. what a "real tor chino" would be. lol

That would be 'realtor' .. huge TM

•••

yea . I know that. I've allow my obvious Realtor keyword domains to expire a while ago....hmmm come to think of it. I should check if someone picked those up. lol

I remember there was some mention of "real tor" on Namepros a while back.

•••
Sellers are HugeDomains ;)

Samer

Last edited:
•••
the first 3 are listed while my 'realtorch.com' was rejected for tm violation. this has happened to me before. my submission gets rejected while others that should also be in violation get listed. double standard.

•••
the first 3 are listed while my 'realtorch.com' was rejected for tm violation. this has happened to me before. my submission gets rejected while others that should also be in violation get listed. double standard.

I totally got that since you first created the thread. No idea why it happens but it surely sucks.

•••

Isn't there a thing on Godaddy where in the description you can isolate the keywords? in your case it would be "Real Torch"?

I remember seeing that once. Or did they remove that? or was that on Namejet?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back