IT.COM

Godaddy Hosting 1/month, Name cheap, name coupons

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gtorres2111

Impact
I found a lot of coupons for hostings and domains names in this website codevoucher.com for goddady and namecheap

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have used the godaddy hosting and don't like it. I did ask a lot of people and tried a few hosts I found https://contabo.com/?show=webhosting. This is one is 2.99 eur / month (paypal can exchange your usd to pay) for the most basic plan...which is really good! it include 50gb space, unlimited traffic and cpanel. You can add on more domains to that same server too, for very low cost.

If you need stronger server you can go for their dedicated or VPS that will have 6 cores 24gb ram, SSD hardrives and host multiple sites for just about $25 usd. It is a super deal nothing even comes close! trying to save you money and problems.

•••
•••
Gtorres is just promoting (or spamming the forums) with his own coupon vouch site.....
Keep that in mind people...
3 times he posted here about his site.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back