NameSilo

GoDaddy files for initial public offering

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

suntech

Established Member
Impact
3
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'll be buying a few shares. Hope shares are in $10 to $20 range.
 
0
•••
Never bought shares before so whats the standard procedure?

I'm looking to invest about 1,000 in GoDaddy and from the UK.

Any advice appreciated.
 
0
•••
You are better off getting in on the Vonage IPO. Godaddy won't do very well long term.They have already proven that GD can't give good customer service. Their hosting is a shambles and their pricing isn't even the best out there. TDNAM is crap as well. They just can't seem to rollout a new service and do it well which imho means the stock will be lackluster.

You are better off getting in on the Vonage IPO. Godaddy won't do very well long term.They have already proven that GD can't give good customer service. Their hosting is a shambles and their pricing isn't even the best out there. TDNAM is crap as well. They just can't seem to rollout a new service and do it well which imho means the stock will be lackluster.
 
0
•••
Joseph said:
Never bought shares before so whats the standard procedure?

I'm looking to invest about 1,000 in GoDaddy and from the UK.

Any advice appreciated.
You can sign up with a online stock broker such as Scottrade.
 
0
•••
I like godaddy

I've tried three different services to register and host names, and godaddy is by far the best. It takes them less time to change nameservers and their interface is easy to use. Normal people don't see the difference between a $2.99 registration fee and a $6.99 registration fee. Normal people will see that godaddy is a big publicly traded company and therefore legitimate. I see them doing quite well in the coming years.
 
0
•••
That's kool... big companies should be making money though...
 
0
•••
0
•••
I wonder if there will be voucher codes to enter when buying the shares. :tu:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back