IT.COM

GoDaddy Export works like crap

Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Has anyone else had any issues with godaddy export of domain names?

With their bulk tools no longer functioning for me I have decided to move my domains out of godaddy.
I have tried exporting my domains and transfer codes numerous times and godaddy says it will email me my spreadsheet file within 48 hours but it never happens.

Anyone have an idea how I could get a list of my domains and transfer codes out of godaddy in a reliable way?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PS, please do not tag godaddy staff, if I wanted to tag them I would do it myself.

•••
I don't think they get emailed... they maybe just send you an email that it's ready.

But this link should work:
https://dcc.godaddy.com/domains/updateHistory

It's where they put the exported lists you've made in the past month or so. If you make a small export list, it tells you it will be at that page.

The link to that page is also under "Settings" and then "Exported Lists"... it used to be somewhere else, but then they changed it with the new control panel (which I also dislike, because the functionality isn't as good as the old panel for some basic things like copy and paste).

Last edited:
•••
Thank you @Start apparently the message that flashed by when I did the export said I would be notified via email when the exported list is ready.

So the list itself is located at the link you provided and I just did not receive the email telling me it is ready.
I have done this a couple of times and have not received the email.

Thank you for the clarification, that helps a lot.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back