Domain Empire

GoDaddy Domain Valuations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is there anyway to get GoDaddy Domain Valuations in Bulk?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Input them on dan.com seller panel

•••
Is there anyway to get GoDaddy Domain Valuations in Bulk?
The only way I know is if you have your domains at GoDaddy, there is a column that will list them all. Or the Dan method mentioned above.

Last edited:
•••
That seems like a lot of work. Adding "dan-ownership-verification=2183d40a" as a TXT record for every domain. But I'll try it for one domain to see what it shows.

•••
Is there any other valuer which has somewhat realistic pricing?

•••
Select all the names and export them with all columns.
You should see them on a spreadsheet after you download.
Appraisal is appraisal. They are not real.

•••
For Godaddy single domain valuations, you can get 20 valuations by getting 1 at a time before GoDaddy tells you to come back later. If you change your IP you can get another 20 valuations. You can continue changing your IP but very soon, you get banned until the next day. This information might help a few people.

•••
For johnn. I don't use GoDaddy as a Registrar :)

•••
Of course. I take the valuations with a pinch of salt. I use my own judgement for the valuations. But I use it for renewals, for any domains over $2K I renew and anything under $2K I usually drop. Generally.

•••
Just one other tip re GoDaddy. If you get blocked by GoDaddy once (after about 20 valuations). Leave it for about 15 minutes and you can continue checking the price of domains. I got about 200 domains valued individually before I got permanently banned until the next day. This might seem like a long time getting the value of 200 or so domains, but it was "in line" roughly with my speed of actually working :)

Last edited:
•••
If you're looking for bulk valuations, take a look at DomainAcademy.com/tools. This is for Domain Academy members, and we provide bulk access to GoValue there (150 per day).

Domain Academy membership comes free with a premium Discount Domain Club membership.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back