Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
do someone know .cricket godaddy coupons?
The only codes that you might be able to use for those are the $ off OR % off codes that can be found over the last several pages.

Other than that GoDaddy has not been having many new codes for anything, much less for the newer vanity extensions.

•••
What do you guys do when you have used about every code for 0.99 to 3.99 out there? You create a new GoDaddy account .. and again .. and again ?

•••
do someone know .cricket godaddy coupons?
dot.what? never heard about TLD before..lol
u can use ur WOW*** code for 30-35% off

•••
What do you guys do when you have used about every code for 0.99 to 3.99 out there? You create a new GoDaddy account .. and again .. and again ?
DO NOT DO THAT !!!! You WILL LOSE YOUR NEW DOMAINS (or go through hell to keep them)!!!

You CAN have multiple GoDaddy accounts. However, NOT for the purpose of using codes. Many people on here have either lost domains, had accounts frozen for fraud or had other problems.

If you continuously create new accounts for the purpose to keep using the same codes over and over you WILL NOT like what you have to go through.

Most people do have 2 and as long as you don't get carried away with using the same codes over and over you will be ok.

Just remember, GoDaddy considers coupon abuse a form of fraud and you will have to deal with their much liked ( ;) LOL ) fraud dept.

If you want, create a second account but don't get carried away and abuse it.

You will also need a different credit card and e-mail address for additional accounts

•••
Ok. Thanks for the reply. I bought around 75 domains using codes, but it is getting harder and harder to find low price codes now .. I don't want to start paying 5$+ for domains.

•••
I'd happily pay $5 for a domains at this time. I haven't been able to use codes for weeks, nothing works/no new codes lately. I started hand-registering elsewhere if I'm going to pay the same price. Might as well have a better interface/free privacy if I need it.

•••
Ok. Thanks for the reply. I bought around 75 domains using codes, but it is getting harder and harder to find low price codes now .. I don't want to start paying 5$+ for domains.
You are most welcome. I would hate to see someone lose their domains or have to deal with the BS that comes with dealing with their people.

I know it sucks sometimes when no codes are working and you can't get a decent price on a domain but you just have to keep checking this thread and hunting around the internet.

I hate paying more than $1.99 for a domain (unless it's one I am going to keep for myself) myself but I just hunt around and keep plugging away.

Hang in their, don't risk losing your domains. The stress of that just isn't worth going through.

•••
GOFKVT04 - $8.99 .com (unlimited amount)

Last edited:
•••
99 cent .coms (Single use register/transfer)
GOFDAU01
GOFDB051
GOFHEBE05

$1.99 .coms (Single use register/transfer)
word199
ncix199
rooster199
tryin
art199
bacon199
ctfxc
gnc199
199nerd
ttb199
gofh14in10
gofhcin58
gofhcuk108
gofhbs011
gofhb029
comedy199
gofhca21
kristy199
gofhin21
cjc199
best
animal
cjcdefdea4
jeff199
rev199
dog199
fbx199
queens199
joe
games
animal199
199luv
phil
mma199
coder199
199banter
state
variant
199help
199scam
mental199
comedy199
199luv
199double
199man
199nerd
199off
199state
199world
amp
199mylf

Not working?????
Make sure that your cart is empty, close the tab and type in the following web address:
https://godaddy.com/?isc=coupon
Example: https://godaddy.com/?isc=GOFHEBE05
Voila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just used gd5527w to purchase a new 12 month subscription to the DDC for $73.13 (my previous subscription expired earlier this year). Thanks! Sure beats $120

Renewals back down to $8.47 :)

Was it completely expired after the grace period? I just tried while still in the grace period and it didn't work

•••
Was it completely expired after the grace period?
Yes, I purchased it as a new product, no renewal or anything like that. I think it expired a few months ago.

•••
•••
bacon199

worked for a 1.99 transfer!!
Thanks!!

•••
•••
Krenn295 its working for me

•••
30%* off new purchases.

fbhpg30

Use this code to buy new gTLDs, DDC or any other GoDaddy service.
Expires June 08, 2015.

•••
Wooo Hooo, Score!!!

The code below worked for a $1.49 +icann .com reg.

cjcded20m

•••
•••
these work for me

tde99uk 0.99 .com

tde99couk
0.99 co.uk

•••
Thanks for the coupons! I've registered a lot of domains :) I need 3 more then im done. .99-4 dollars. thanks!

•••
New code:
cjcded20m - $1.67

Thanks! Does anyone have more codes from this series? As I wrote before Godaddy blocks cheap code usage for me, but this one and a couple of 1.67$ others work. Or do you kow how to modify it to get anoter code like it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back