Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
rooster199 1.63e reg (Europe)...Worked for me right now

•••
•••
GD accepts the coupon, give me the discount, but when I accept the terms in the final window and click Place Your Order I get this message:--
We're sorry, the primary promotion amount for the source code you entered is no longer available.-- This has happened with multiple coupons. Any idea what is going on?

Never mind, I just cleared my cart and started over and that took care of it.
GOFDBS024 for $.99 dot com

Last edited:
•••
•••
hitched149 worked today $1.67 total new .com registration

Last edited:
•••
What code gave you 30% off? And was it renewal of DDC?

I received this today via email, 35% off, today only.

gd5332a

•••
GD accepts the coupon, give me the discount, but when I accept the terms in the final window and click Place Your Order I get this message:--
We're sorry, the primary promotion amount for the source code you entered is no longer available.-- This has happened with multiple coupons. Any idea what is going on?

Never mind, I just cleared my cart and started over and that took care of it.
GOFDBS024 for $.99 dot com

It has done that to me many times and no matter what I did, it wouldn't take the code. I might be on Danica Patrick's black list. LOL

•••
I have used cjcrmn35 so many times and it still works.

Used it on 2 purchases recently...brought down the purchase from $397 to $392. Works great. Used about 10 times in last 30 days.

•••
Last edited:
•••
GoDaddy hasn't put out any renewal codes in quite a while. The only thing that works sometimes are the codes that take a certain amount of $ off or a % off. They have been stingy on the renewal codes. They are pushing for people to buy their DDC.

Thanks for the reply.

So what do people recommend?

Use GD to register.....

•••
Thanks for the reply.

So what do people recommend?

Use GD to register...
It depends, people are doing different things. If you have a lot of domains then you can join their Discount Domain Club and get discounts on renewal. It isn't gonna get close to coupon code prices but it's better than their usual renewal fees.

Some people are registering them their then transferring them out when renewals come due.

It all depends on how many domains you have and how much work you want to do.

Many people stick with GD because of how easy and quickly you can do domain pushes (account transfers). Some registrars take longer than others.

•••
Enjoy 25%* off new products of $75.00 or more.
Use promo code: gdbbp1901

•••
•••
Here are a few $3 new .com codes that I did not see posted on the last 10+ pages here.

If you've gone through all the recent lists of codes and none worked, these might work for you

MOXIE295

ZINE295

SIZE295

GAME295

•••
Here's a new $.99 .com code. Enjoy. :D

gofd727a

•••
•••
Still working, just got a $1.49 .com +ICANN ($1.67 total). Thanks!!!
CJC99R still working for me only 1 domain, have any code for bulk domain registration.

my requirement is code work for all time like 1 year

•••
•••
CJC99R still working for me only 1 domain, have any code for bulk domain registration.

my requirement is code work for all time like 1 year
GoDaddy doesn't put out codes for their cheaper prices in the lower $ range that work for bulk registrations. Most people will just buy one at a time and just keep using other codes with each purchase.

If you wanted to do a lot at one time the best way to go would be to use one of their % off codes that you can find throughout the previous pages.

•••
•••
What the hell? Domain Backorders on Godaddy went from $20.98 to $24.98 that's a freakin 20% increase over night! Don't know Godaddy is getting more and more expensive. Any one got a coupon to off set this. Thanks in advance.

•••
Hi,

Does anybody have any renewal codes for .tv?

Thx!

•••
I found the code below for a $12 first year of GoDaddy managed WordPress hosting. It comes with a Free domain. Might be good if you want to reg a .net of something and can't find a code for a low enough price.

That way you can get the domain you wanted and get a year of hosting for only a few bucks more than the name would have cost you alone. You can also get any of the usual extensions as well (no high end).

cjcwph1

•••
What the hell? Domain Backorders on Godaddy went from $20.98 to $24.98 that's a freakin 20% increase over night! Don't know Godaddy is getting more and more expensive. Any one got a coupon to off set this. Thanks in advance.

I think it’s more to do the demand so if there is more demand than the price will obviously increase and yes it’s freakish yet logical since the popularity suddenly jumps so does the price all the way of earning more and any big company knows it very well.

•••
Just used cjc149s1: a new .com for $1.17 including fees!!!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back