Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
rev119
best
joe
kiwi
All 4 of them just worked for me.

•••
silly question... i know.. but still going to ask. any coupon to apply to Discount Club Membership Renewal? thanks. its doing bizzare thing..trying to get the price down from $119 and it shows that it already saved me $15. trying to apply gd5128a which should of give 39% and it tells me that coupon is not applied because it would of ended with higher total cost... (how is $15 discount gives lower total cost than $52 discount?? under which math?)

Last edited:
•••
•••
need renew .com coupon code .. :) Thanks

•••
Just received gdbba103 for 20% off via email.

•••
(That's for new products btw)

•••
silly question... i know.. but still going to ask. any coupon to apply to Discount Club Membership Renewal? thanks. its doing bizzare thing..trying to get the price down from $119 and it shows that it already saved me $15. trying to apply gd5128a which should of give 39% and it tells me that coupon is not applied because it would of ended with higher total cost... (how is $15 discount gives lower total cost than $52 discount?? under which math?)

Did you try using “30word” promo code? It think it should bring down the price to at least 100$ level as you can get 30% off by using this and it works on everything so hopefully it will work with your purchase as well. Let me know if it does or not.

•••
After trying something like 200 codes I am really sick.
can those of you who opened more than 1 GD account tell me what you actually did? Same name but different email address?
If you don't want to share it publicly can you please PM me?
Thank you in advance

•••
gd5128a: Save 39%* on new purchases.
This is the maximum discount by percentage on GoDaddy.

•••
After a 1 hour search

cjcrmn2cp

Worked for a $2.17 , Global code .

•••
can those of you who opened more than 1 GD account tell me what you actually did? Same name but different email address?
Thank you in advance

It is mainly dependent on your country if you are from US then you don’t need to worry much as there are too many coupons out there which are basically in budget and same to same but tension happens when you are outside US. There you simply need trustable proxy software to switch system in blink of an eye. If you can do that than just use “99WORD’ Coupon code for .Com domain at 99 cents from GoDaddy and enjoy.

•••
what's the deal with the renewal codes? Gd wants to force us to signup for the domain club? (ROI around domain #50)

This is the only one that works acosks65, $10 off a $50 purchase

Last edited:
•••
Thank you in advance
I've found that it is a combination of two things, not only a new account but a new funding source - i've created a new account with a new email address and used another credit/debit card.

•••
Here is another unbelievable offer for you guys. Now only for $12 you will get 1 year .Com domain, Personal website builder and starter email! So in short you are going to save over 130$ with this coupon code - "gotoffer3" now you will get your .Com domain free while added benefits are Personal Website Builder and Starter Email! Let me know with your views if you like it or not.

•••
Here is another unbelievable offer for you guys. Now only for $12 you will get 1 year .Com domain, Personal website builder and starter email! So in short you are going to save over 130$ with this coupon code - "gotoffer3" now you will get your .Com domain free while added benefits are Personal Website Builder and Starter Email! Let me know with your views if you like it or not.
There is no code needed for that one (Plus ther are many codes around the internet for that anyway). It is on godaddy's home page now and quite often. When it's not on the home page it is under the hosting tab pretty much all the time. You can also get cPanel hosting and a domain for $12 as well and you can host multiple domains unlike the website builder. Most people here won't even bother with their website builder as is mostly for beginners who don't know how to use a normal CMS like Wordpress or something like that. A normal CMS is much better for SEO also.

•••
Thank you in advance

Hey Photy, LOL

GoDaddy is fine with having more than one account as I have had it personally verified while I was on the phone with them. They wouldn't say how many you can have, just that more than one account is fine. I wouldn't go more than 2 just to be safe. They said many of their customers have more than 1. They said many use one for the domains they are keeping and one to sell domains from.

You can use the same name, address, phone also.

You just have to use a different Credit Card and different email address.

Hope this helps my friend. :)

•••
Someone give me their credit card numbers and their email address.
So I can open up more godaddy accounts.

•••
Hey Photy, LOL

GoDaddy is fine with having more than one account as I have had it personally verified while I was on the phone with them. They wouldn't say how many you can have, just that more than one account is fine. I wouldn't go more than 2 just to be safe. They said many of their customers have more than 1. They said many use one for the domains they are keeping and one to sell domains from.

You can use the same name, address, phone also.

You just have to use a different Credit Card and different email address.

Hope this helps my friend. :)

Thank you very much ULTY...

•••
Any codes for new .NET and .ORG?

•••
gd5128a: Save 39%* on new purchases.
This is the maximum discount by percentage on GoDaddy.
doesn't work

"There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment."

•••
cjccoup149
COM Domain for only $1.49/1yr
Ends 3/31/2015

•••
If you are looking for .Com at GoDaddy then i will suggest you to try out ‘99WORD promo code, it will give you .Com domain at only 99 cents price and also remember that you can use many options for paying like PayPal, CC or even Skrill if you want to so enjoy this great offer and do let me know how it went.
Working for me, I register new .com domain for 1.17$ only CC dont working for paypal payments.

•••
•••
cjcrmn2cp

Worked for a $2.17 , Global code .

•••
Scanned the last 40 pages back to the end of November.

I can confirm these 99c codes worked in the last 2 days:

mma99
gofd2102sa
Gofdca38
gt99br31
gofdusch10
99word
gt99br18
GOFDCA21
gofduk26
Kiwi
gofdege06
cjc1comuk
gofdb399
gc99ca05
GOFDAU10

-------------

The rest were either inactive/expired or would stay at $9.99 in my cart even though I would get the $0.99 cent promotion message, even though I know I didn't use them.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back