IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
99 cent Godaddy Code

SMB99F

verified 6/16 in USA

•••
•••
Must be usa and can only. Not working in oz.

I'm from the Philippines. SMB99F worked for me. Rep'd poster. Thanks :)

•••
30% Discount. Applies to new registrations and renewals. .com .net .org

gd3626e

*Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain name year. Applies to new registrations and renewals. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer expires Sunday, June 30, 2013 at midnight (Pacific Time).

•••
Link from facebook in case you have issues

http://www.godaddy.com/domains/sear...cebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=JUNECOMF

JUNECOMF

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs Just $4.00* each, up to 3. Additional .COMs $9.99.
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $4.00 price good for the first year of up to three new .COMs per customer; not valid for transfers or renewals. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal, CCAvenue, In-Store Credit or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Offer expires after 10,000 redemptions per promo code or on 6/30/13 at 11:59 PM (Mountain Time) whichever comes first. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion. Offer valid for customers in the U.S. and Canada only

3 .coms for $4.00/each pretty damn good deal!

•••
Hi All

JUNECOMF - worked for me from Canada

Danto

•••
Use this code for 3.99$ who is - its lowest i have find and using from last 1 year :) gdbba776

Didnt get 3.99 whois, but lowered my total quite a bit. Worked using paypal also
thanks

•••
Wow, now even some of the $4 codes are geo restricted (US/Canada) ?
Thats new.

•••
SMB99F works fine for me ..Us

---------- Post added 06-18-2013 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-17-2013 at 11:39 PM ----------

$0.99 .com coupon : summer99t

•••
•••
Doesn't work outside of US of A and Canada :(

•••
Didnt get 3.99 whois, but lowered my total quite a bit. Worked using paypal also
thanks

Whois privacy prices are pro-rated, the total will be more / less depending on your domain's expiry date. I'm pretty sure I got $3.99 whois last time I used it for exactly 1 year on a new reg.

•••
Does anyone have a code for .com renewal? I'm looking for the best lowest .com renewal code. Paypal allowed

•••
•••
Does anyone have a code for .com renewal? I'm looking for the best lowest .com renewal code. Paypal allowed

Maybe try gdbbren8 ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Used gdbbren8 for $7.99 .info renewal and $8.49 .com renewal.

still good. thank you.
worked from saudi arabia

•••
just checked manually several codes of .net and .com renewals
the cheapest ones are these:

BB50HD5
gdbbren8
gdbba776

each domain $8.49

•••
30% Discount

GDBBKA994

exp= july/9

•••
gdbbren8 worked for $8.67 renewal and $3.59 private registration total $12.26

Thanks for posting

•••
A new 30% OFF Renewals and FREE Private Registration
use code BB2086D15

•••
cag249 ...........still working

•••
keep affil links in signature file please...thanks!

•••
Back