IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any code for transfers? I need it like two hours ago...
best i got is 7.99 :-/
thanks

•••
$1.49 domains with coupon code FLOWERS
Hi it worked, once.

Can anyone use that and SHOWERS or do you just get one or the other

The FLOWERS popup at GD says

SPECIAL OFFER! $1.49 DOMAIN NAME!
Register any new domain (.COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN) for just $1.49* Use code: FLOWERS
Register any new .com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in for just $1.49*. Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain per year for .com, .mobi, .biz, .net, and .org. Discount applies to the first year only of one new registration. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 discount redemptions or at 11:59 PM PST on 5/31/2012 (whichever comes first). Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

•••
Hi it worked, once.

Can you use the FLOWERS coupon code to transfer a domain to G0daddy?

•••
coupons for .co

any coupons for .co please? i'm :) really need it

•••
flowers limited for one domain per acocunt ?

•••
Hi it worked, once.

I don't think so, as I used Flowers but there were no Showers for me. Seriously I used one but was not allowed the other.

Love,
Marcia

•••
•••
flowers limited for one domain per acocunt ?

Yeah, Quote from Godaddy>View Offer Details:

"Limited to one order per customer"

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Can you use the FLOWERS coupon code to transfer a domain to G0daddy?

No, FLOWERS is only for ONE NEW reg.

Quote from Godaddy > View Offer Details:

"Discount applies to the first year only of one new registration..."

•••
I don't think so, as I used Flowers but there were no Showers for me. Seriously I used one but was not allowed the other.

Love,
Marcia

That's weird, I got to use both. Maybe one of the codes expired.

•••
•••
Flowers worked fine :) $1.85 - don't forget to get your free .info at the same time

•••
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Wondering if a Memorial Day code is possible?

Things that make you go hmmm.

•••
any cheap .net renewal codes?

•••
INDY500 - .99 domain

Complete disclaimer:
Register any new domain (.COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN) for just $0.99* Use code: indy500
Register any new .com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in for just $0.99*. Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain per year for .com, .mobi, .biz, .net, and .org. Discount applies to the first year only of one new registration. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 discount redemptions or at 11:59 PM PST on 6/15/2012 (whichever comes first). Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

•••
INDY500 - .99 domain

Great find! Rep'd!
Its not even on GDs facebook page yet.
Funny thing is I tried that exact code 2 days ago and it didn't work yet :)

•••
INDY500 - .99 domain

Complete disclaimer:
Register any new domain (.COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN) for just $0.99* Use code: indy500
Register any new .com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in for just $0.99*. Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain per year for .com, .mobi, .biz, .net, and .org. Discount applies to the first year only of one new registration. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 discount redemptions or at 11:59 PM PST on 6/15/2012 (whichever comes first). Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

Even if it says that it can't be combined, I managed to get also a free .info.

Thanks Blitz!

Last edited:
•••
Even if it says that it can't be combined, I manage to get also a free .info.

Thanks Blitz!

Me too. Haha. The free .info always works.

Thanks for the great code.
Got .com + .info for 1.35 together

•••
•••
INDY500 - .99 domain

Danika passed but not GD. That's good, now we want another for Memorial day.

REPPED Blitz^^

Love,
Marcia

•••
INDY500 - .99 domain

Complete disclaimer:

Thank you for code, one domain registered. ;)

•••
INDY500 - .99 domain

Complete disclaimer:

Thanks for the code rep left :P

Cheers

Blake A. Worthington

•••
•••
INDY500 - .99 domain

Worked like a charm! Nice to see a .99'r again.

Tried to Rep but system wouldn't let me.

Thanks for sharing.

-Regards

•••
Reg .com + .info for $ 1.35

Thanks for the code.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back