Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got some discount coupons for you.

TDE99FR

GOFLES04

GOFHRURU04

give you 0,81 + 0,18 = 0.99$ price for 1 .com domain registration (only for new customers)

•••
Use VND as your currency and save $$$. After GoDaddy discount domain club I saved additional 17%.

•••
I have not be able to use any godaddy codes for a long time. am a member of the ddc. BUT what I have done to help is I use ebates and receive 7% cash back. not alot BUT brings my cost down to under $8

Great tip!

Any penny you save is a penny you don't give the weasels at GoDaddy.

•••
•••
Great tip!

Any penny you save is a penny you don't give the weasels at GoDaddy.
You can also change your current currency to INR currency and get 27% off on your total orders, include renewal.

•••
New code for 30% off new purchases.

Use promo code fbhpg30 in your cart when you order.
Expires August 30, 2016.

* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, premium templates, cloud server plans, Professional Design Service fees (including Web Design, eCommerce Design, and Logo Design), Expert Services, SEO Services, gift cards or Trademark Holders/Priority Pre-registration or pre-registration fees

•••
Update latest Godaddy coupons in August 2016. This Godaddy code below still working well 100% tested. However, it may not work for some old accounts or some countries. Just try it, as much as possible.

GD6837B - This Godaddy coupon will save you 30% off for all orders. Latest in August 2016
Offer expires 08/29/2016.

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, premium templates, cloud server plans, Professional Design Service fees (including Web Design, eCommerce Design, and Logo Design), gift cards or Trademark Holders/Priority Pre-registration or pre-registration fees. Offer good towards new product purchases only and cannot be used on product renewals. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price

Good luck to you,

•••
GoDaddy always have 35% off coupon code: CJCRMN35 or 34% off TDEVB34UK

Let's try it before others ;)

•••
GoDaddy always have 35% off coupon code: CJCRMN35 or 34% off TDEVB34UK

Let's try it before others ;)
Sure, both coupons above was introduced many times before :)

•••
Need to transfer 10 .nets asap.. cheapest option atm?? Thanks!!

Can go up to 15 or 20 if that helps!

Last edited:
•••
Godaddy Renewal codes not working, you need to transfer to another site and transfer back to godaddy :)

•••
New 30% off Code: gd6844a (Ends 09/05/2016)

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, premium templates, cloud server plans, Professional Design Service fees (including Web Design, eCommerce Design, and Logo Design), gift cards or Trademark Holders/Priority Pre-registration or pre-registration fees. Offer good towards new product purchases only and cannot be used on product renewals.

•••
any 40% off coupons ? please

•••
any 40% off coupons ? please
I got gd6845a for you - SAVE 40%* off your new purchases - No Minimum!

•••
any 40% off codes?

other than gd6845a

•••
•••
Other working 99 cents codes checked valid on August 2016
CJC99R – CJCRMN99U – CERISE – GOFDB094 – GOFDB076 – GOFD4004HE – SAS1COM – GOFDB145 – gofd2103hl – gofduk06 – gofdb076 – gofd2103hl – gofduk28 – ofd2007ae – gofdca21 – KIWI – gofd1004ai – gofd1004ai – GOFDB097 – GOFD711A – cjcdefdl99 – TDE1CUK – gofduk30 – gc99ca05 – gofdb190

None of these worked for me. I guess I used them all before. Thanks for the effort.

•••
New 40% off code: gd6849b

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, premium templates, cloud server plans, Professional Design Service fees (including Web Design, eCommerce Design, and Logo Design), gift cards or Trademark Holders/Priority Pre-registration or pre-registration fees.
* Ends: August 31, 2016 !

•••
Does anybody have a hosting renewal code we can use?

•••
Does anybody have a hosting renewal code we can use?
The best way now is changing your currency to INR currency, this will save you 20% - 27% on renewal.

•••
I've been waiting for 30 days now for a domain that would work with ordering 100 backorder credits. Godaddy support seems confused and doesn't even know about the backorder credits in my cart?!?!?!

Has anyone EVER had any coupon work for backorder credits? I would hate to spend $1700 and find out that there was a code that would work!

•••
in my experience, regular coupons work when buying backorders on godaddy.com.

if you are paying about $17, you might already be at the discounted price.

•••
Domain Renewal code I need, anyone?

•••
•••
Any discount codes for registrations verified working for existing accounts?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back