Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You must be careful in doing that, GoDaddy can freeze/cancel your account and you can lose your domains or have a big pain in the behind to deal with in order to keep them.

GoDaddy considers opening additional accounts to use discount codes as code fraud. Check around the forum here, it has happened to several people.

Just be careful because they can find out and you don't want that headache.

I agree cos I experienced it before

•••
@ulterios Oops!

I push the new domain to my main account.

•••
@ulterios Oops!

I push the new domain to my main account.
That doesn't matter, they can still suspend your account and/or seize the name. Doing that makes it look even more suspicious. Just be careful, I don't want you to have to go through what many others have.

•••
Ok back to the codes.....

just found this link, when followed it says $1.49
gofdca66
please update if anyone else gets it to work, not sure at final checkout mine showed $1.74 including tax :)

•••
just regged a .COM

a WOW code got price to $9.92 total.

tried BACON3 and that one got price to $9.17 total

(U.S.A. , used paypal)

•••
•••
fbhpg30 - 30% off just worked for me on new order

•••

gofdca66
please update if anyone else gets it to work, not sure at final checkout mine showed $1.74 including tax :)
Nope. Product cart prices were updated as soon as I logged in... :(

•••

gofdca66

Some of our best offers are limited to one per customer and it looks like you've already used one. We've updated your cart with the best offer, if one is available. :(

•••
Ok, here's something from me. I know Godaddy doesn't support renewal codes anymore and they haven't for a long time, but I tried this and it worked. Amazing.

Use the coupon GD5747A and change your currency to non USD.

I used INR and it worked. I received a 27% discount. After converting back to USD, it's something like 11+ bucks.

Note again, this is for renewal and this code worked for me.

By the way, I have very few domains at Godaddy and therefore their discount club is out for me - I don't really approve of them, or their practices.

•••
Ok, here's something from me. I know Godaddy doesn't support renewal codes anymore and they haven't for a long time, but I tried this and it worked. Amazing.

I used INR and it worked. I received a 27% discount. After converting back to USD, it's something like 11+ bucks.

By the way, I have very few domains at Godaddy and therefore their discount club is out for me - I don't really approve of them, or their practices.
thanks for the great finding.

•••
I was surprised to see that GoDaddy no longer accept Low X$ coupon codes, I think this relates to the fact that they became a public company $GDDY (More incomes / More USD spent per costumer) shareholders interest.

I have used IAP35NEWC For 35% Discount on Domain Discount Club. (Total 77.92$)

Good Luck :)

•••
I wonder if Gd is still supporting transfer codes into Gd ........any examples of codes that work?

•••
I wonder if Gd is still supporting transfer codes into Gd ........any examples of codes that work?

All codes are now limited to one per customer, including the transfer codes. However they do charge $7.99 to transfer into Godaddy. Hence: "Transfer is the NEW renewal"

•••
All codes are now limited to one per customer, including the transfer codes. However they do charge $7.99 to transfer into Godaddy. Hence: "Transfer is the NEW renewal"

Which coupon do you use any code for 7.99 transfers?

•••
•••
Enjoy 30%* off new purchases.
Use promo code fbhpg30 in your cart when you order.
Expires August 22, 2015.

•••
All OI seem to see as well on all my accounts. My main has a club pricing $8 i pay regardless just got mad bought mine at that price saved the time.

•••

Actually I was renewing one of my biz DN and realized thanks to u that just changing the currency to INR it is saving automatically 20 percent without any code coupon, the GD5747A was noticed as expired one.

Another point to reach 9 bucks for renewal is to renew in bulk at least 20 DNs and you get it without DC too.

•••
:) We always change things around. Not sure if this will change but if it does I'll let you know. If making more money selling names will help check out these recent things we put out to help with sales advice, and ask anything you can think of for us to help you make some more sales.

no_url_shorteners/anhangout
http://no_url_shorteners/sellnames

•••
Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

•••
@cdboard, thanks, used Bacon3 for a $9.17 (im from the US).

The codes that deeply discount ($1, $2, $3) no longer work, even with codes I know for sure I have not used with my account. Sucks, at least I got a few off with bacon3.

•••
am trying to transfer a .info into GD and i have DDC active but the total is $10.17. WTF hodaddy?

•••
Our transfer and ddc costs are really good pricing. I know often times you can get a .info on sale the first year at various companies but the renewal rates are usually a bit higher than a .com renewal.

•••
Enjoy 30%* off new purchases.
Use promo code fbhpg30

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back