IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
with FB25SAVE I get

You qualified for multiple money-saving offers! We've automatically applied the best offer, giving you the lowest price.

and it only gives me 13% off

so the great migration out of godaddy continues.

•••
please any code 8.17 $ renewal com

•••
•••
Just used this-- it worked :) for $2.17 new domain

amp

•••
i guess the plethora of codes is really over, sucks..

•••
•••
with FB25SAVE I get

You qualified for multiple money-saving offers! We've automatically applied the best offer, giving you the lowest price.

and it only gives me 13% off

so the great migration out of godaddy continues.

Yep, I didn't renew with the code i posted but transferred to name.com. Transfer was completed within a couple of hours (which surprised me), just waiting for the nameservers to update now.

•••
cannot find any working $0.99 godaddy coupon for .com.
also are there any $0.99 goaddy coupon for .org/.net?

•••
•••
Guys, instead of complaining you better start helping digging up new codes.. by all means try bruteforcing the GD discount code field using any common english terms/words or common names and the values 199, 249, 295, 349 etc. as prefix/suffix, like i used to do all the time to get the codes i have posted here so far.. and when you found one come back here and share it with all of us.. thanks
that's the way to do it..

•••
been trying all morning - no joy in Canada>:(

•••
Surely there is a 20% coupon out there somewhere. I checked several places and found nothing.

Guess I buy the $59 membership soon and consider moving next year.

•••
I just used 199scott to register a .com in the U.K.

Good luck everybody.

Ralph.

•••
I just wanted to thank all those who provide GoDaddy discount codes in here. I successfully used one that I got from here to register a new dot com at $2-3 a few weeks ago, before registering with the form...can't remember what it was though.

•••
•••
I just used 199scott to register a .com in the U.K.

Good luck everybody.

Ralph.

Couldn't use this one, I think I might of used a similar one perhaps.

I need a 1.99 code where we can use 10 or so :)

•••
Couldn't use this one, I think I might of used a similar one perhaps.

I need a 1.99 code where we can use 10 or so :)
I don't think that there are any discount codes for more than one name at the moment; and once a code has been used, the Godaddy system remembers that you used it, and won't let you use it again.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
•••
Just got off with GoDaddy about why did they raise the renewals and a person in tech
told me,after he saw how many names i have and the ones i transfered."It was not go daddys decision to raise them to get people to join there discount club-but rather icaan?.Tech claimed godad makes $0 on the renewals.

The club is a way to get cheaper renewals-and apparently they have specials at even cheaper rates in the club.UNDER "INVESTOR TOOL" in your back office-you will see "Domain Club" click and you will see the rates-not bad--
I still moved a bunch of mine and will bring them back in 60-90 days at the $1.99 transfer price.I did not bite but if the US and CO are that cheap i may have to.

The tech said that sometimes they have specials on CO and US--renewals at $8.09
AND $3.99 respectively.I checked it and that is the price it shows when the special is on.Hope this helps.

FYI LOOK AROUND there are .nets around for .99 .I told the godad tech that and he was going to pass it on.Who knows?

•••
•••
•••
Really need .info and .us renewal codes. Anyone got something I can try! Pretty please.:)

•••
Really need .info and .us renewal codes---AS I POSTED on the prior page.Go to your godad page--look for"ALL PRODUCTS" Then Investor Tools and underneath you will see "domain club" they show all the tld renewals-us-info etc--Depending how many names you have it might work for you.

•••
•••
HARD295 just worked for me for a cheap new .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back