IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Coupon Code : gdbbx1705

For : .org renewal

Total : $10.17

•••
cjcrmn4fp ( about $4) new .com

tested outside us & ca

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

MMA ($1.99)

gave an error. i think it will work in us & ca

•••
HHR295

This should work in the U.S.
I tried it in the U.K. and it was applied to the price; but Godaddy wouldn't take my payment. So I guess it's a regional code only.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
•••
HHR295
This should work in the U.S.
I tried it in the U.K. and it was applied to the price; but Godaddy wouldn't take my payment

HHR295 worked for me in UK, credit card, currency set to GBP. Thanks.

•••
ZINE295

tested outside us & ca

•••
$1.99 GD coupon: iap199

Works outside the US

•••
BTW I have a loooooooong list of names to register so please share ANY code you have.

I just used MMANUTS1 for a new.com around 5$

Thanks for MMANUTS1

just worked.

•••
I just used MMANUTS1for a new.com around 5$

Hi thanks for that - I experimented a bit and found 295NUTS worked in UK just now. Always worth trying variations of known codes lol.

•••
well WOW codes DO get you 35% off, so if its the best code i can find and that helps a fellow NPr its fine by me, maybe put it somewhere in the profile (If traderrating > 20 : showcode)

I added them back to the list, but they're in a separate section at the bottom that clearly marks them as affiliate codes.

I made several other updates to the site. The active and inactive code databases are now combined; the respective pages will automatically pull out the proper codes. This way, I don't need to continuously check whether any of the codes have expired. However, it will only update the lists if I make a change to the site, so it may take a day or two for expired codes to switch lists.

I'll provide an update with any new codes in the last two pages later today.

•••
HHR295 worked for me in UK, credit card, currency set to GBP. Thanks.

I tried it yesterday and it didn't work for me.
My account is Italian and my currency is AUD. Payment set on CC.
So I really don't know.

I found BITE295 that didn't work for me but maybe it will for someone else. Good Luck

•••
I tried it yesterday and it didn't work for me.
My account is Italian and my currency is AUD. Payment set on CC.
So I really don't know.

I found BITE295 that didn't work for me but maybe it will for someone else. Good Luck

i guess you've use similar coupon several times previously. eg: HHR295, BITE295, Scam295, MOXIE295 are similar coupon.

•••

news295
worked moments ago
one com 2.95 +icann

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year for one new or transfer .COM purchases only; not valid for renewals. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99* per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. After the initial year, discounted domains will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Customers may not use gift cards, Store credit, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

•••
What is the best code for a new .net?

•••
MMANUTS1 has been giving me $ 8.17 for several times now. Not the best deal but usable when there's no new code yet.

•••
pls help,
Any .com transfer coupon codes???

•••
•••
Can anyone recommend any multi-domain new reg codes? Bulk .info or .com? Thanks

•••
Starting to do a bit of research on GD codes and stumbled onto an ok code:

I know long string but it's straight from my searches and was tested by me just now...good for 1 domain and hell I am not a new customer but still works :)

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

godaddy.com/deals2/?isc=gofdbs022

*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, Skrill, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. After the first year, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Offer valid for customers in the US and Canada only. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

Sorry if this has been posted before....doing research and posting findings as I see them working etc.

Keep digging guys :)

godaddy.com/deals2/?isc=gofdbs026 = $0.99/com
godaddy.com/deals2/?isc=gofdbs024
godaddy.com/deals2/?isc=gofdbs027
godaddy.com/deals2/?isc=gofdbs021
godaddy.com/deals2/?isc=gofdbs023 as well ;)...this may be a sequential coupon...don't have the time to check it out.

godaddy.com/deals2/?isc=gofdb097 =$0.99/com ...again ;)
godaddy.com/deals2/?isc=gofdb094

Last edited:
•••

I know long string but it's straight from my searches and was tested by me just now...good for 1 domain and hell I am not a new customer but still works :)

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Sorry if this has been posted before....doing research and posting findings as I see them working etc.

godaddy.com/deals2/?isc=gofdbs023 as well ;)...this may be a sequential coupon...don't have the time to check it out.

Got a couple of those working for .99 cent transfers.

I think the 026 and 097 worked for me. Tried some others listed and they didn't. But then tried one in the 50's and it works. So I guess I'll be going thru the rest. Or if somebody finds some others that work, please post.

Last edited:
•••

Awesome, just used both using the direct link, not sure if they work as codes.

•••
Awesome, just used both using the direct link, not sure if they work as codes.

Try this one as just a code - gofdb052 and let me know if it works.

That's one I just plugged in at random for another 99 cent transfer.

Got another one working gofdb064 thru the link.

Nothing else worked for me, but got 4 transfers for .99 cents each.

Last edited:
•••
Just tried MMANUTS1 but I am still stuck at 9.99 for a new .net.

•••

FROM GODADDY WEBSITE
"Offer valid for customers in the US and Canada only"
AXXXOLES! ( Goaddy I mean...)

•••
That one worked!! I got a great new reg .com for 1.99. Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back