NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello again,
thanks to m-i-k-e I renewed successfully the org alone for $7.50.

The indian is more tricky :( None of the code works and I can't get down $14.39 (by using gdbb776) .. ONLY -$0.60 :(

If anyone has other suggestions or codes to try for .IN please let me know... your cavia is here :)

•••
The indian is more tricky :( None of the code works and I can't get down $14.39 (by using gdbb776) .. ONLY -$0.60 :(

If anyone has other suggestions or codes to try for .IN please let me know... your cavia is here :)

'downforce' will drop the price a little lower for you

•••
'downforce' will drop the price a little lower for you
that's right, the old good immortal DOWNFORCE bring .IN down to $13.59... better than nothing, it seems the best option for a single .IN renewal.

unless something better will come out ;)

•••
'zine10' doesn't work any more

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Just used the code GDBBREN8 to made 5 domains private for $12.

•••
Anyone have anything good for .ws renewals? Thanks!

•••
Use goft3001ea for registration of new domains fr $2.99

•••
I have a question, is there any way we could get a deal like the one where we add a .info for 49¢ and then delete, say the .org (more expensive .ext). I only took advantage of that a few times when I should have regged a few hundred while it was still possible.

I see the .info price is $1.99 now, down from their recent hike to $2.99... not as good as $0.49 but I'll take it.

•••
Huge discounts!

gtnfuk12

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMS just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

gtnninm02

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMS just $3.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

•••
25% Off on your purchase of 60$ or more

25% Off on your purchase of 60$ or more

GDX316B

•••
•••
POTOGOLD is still good for .COM/.NET/.ORG/.CO.UK/.IN/.US/.BIZ/.CA registrations at $2.49.
For 46 cents extra you can transfer .COM/.NET by using the code goft3001ea

Last edited:
•••
gtnfuk12

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMS just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

gtnninm02

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMS just $3.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

Hey, i tried these and it didnt work, i get this message

"One or more products in your cart are on sale for a lower price than the promotional code you entered."

Any ideas anyone?

•••
^
Oh, i'm not alone. Get same info/error like munny.

Tried POTOGOLD and some other codes, and only one that worked was 5,99$

1. POTOGOLD is expired ! -> facebook.com/GoDaddy/posts/376166822407208
2. Clean your cookies
3. Have found following:
"certain GoDaddy coupons do NOT work when entered manually and have to be embedded into special hyperlink. "

you take this:
godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=POTOGOLD

and replace POTOGOLD with goft3001ea

so its:
godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=goft3001ea

AND IT WORKS THEN :)

You shold get yellow info at top of page "SPECIAL OFFER"

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Am I right in thinking that if I've used one of those "3 names @ 2.99" type codes before then it won't work?

I used one about 6-8 weeks ago and none of them since then seem to work. Has anyone got around this? Whats the time frame till one can be used again on the same account?

•••
•••
Use goft3001ea for registration of new domains fr $2.99

Work like a charm. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Is there any valid renewal coupon?

•••
Am I right in thinking that if I've used one of those "3 names @ 2.99" type codes before then it won't work?

I used one about 6-8 weeks ago and none of them since then seem to work. Has anyone got around this? Whats the time frame till one can be used again on the same account?

Yea i think i have this same problem, no new codes are working for me.

I get the yellow box and everything but it doesnt reflect the price it should be in my cart.

•••
Work like a charm. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Is there any valid renewal coupon?

weasel412 for $7.48 .com renewal

•••
•••
Godaddy new & transfer $2.95, up to 3 domain or 1 domain for 3 years per account.
http://godaddy.com/?isc=gtnfuk12 (not an affiliate link).

-------

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back