Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
ZINE10 works great for renewals. Thanks!!!

•••
•••
Are these coupons restricted to accounts based on user country?

Godaddy Seems to be having an offer for $5.99 .COM's using coupon: cjc599v

and it seems to expire on MAR 31 ( i have seen this offer in my CJ account). However the coupon doesnt work for me?

Can anyone confirm the above coupon works for you?

Last edited:
•••
Are these coupons restricted to accounts based on user country?

Godaddy Seems to be having an offer for $5.99 .COM's using coupon: cjc599v

and it seems to expire on MAR 31 ( i have seen this offer in my CJ account). However the coupon doesnt work for me?

Can anyone confirm the above coupon works for you?

This code is working for me but only payment by check/cc.

•••
com/net/org registrations Place source code fbf30tld in your cart or mention the code when you call! Expires 3/14/2012.

Great.. thanks

•••
I'm on the lookout for any .co renewal codes as well.
hope it still work:
.CO renewal coupon at Godaddy.Com for just $20.69.

Code: gdz1229c

•••
hope it still work:
.CO renewal coupon at Godaddy.Com for just $20.69.

Code: gdz1229c

I just tried to renew .CO with the code you mentioned but it didn't work.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

I'm on the lookout for any .co renewal codes as well.

Use BBCO30 to get 30% discount on renewals on .CO domains. I can confirm it is working right now.

•••
sorry if it not work anymore, 2 days ago still work.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

still work,
Register .ME DOMAINS for $6.99.

Code: newme12

•••
Get 30% of for .com .net .org Domain names
Use code fb30tld

•••
hey guys, i really need a .us renewal code. the best i can find is $13.99

•••
I did a Google search for 'Godddy Promo Code'
In the ads at the top of the page:
"Sale - $2.95 Domain Name - Limited Time! Why Pay More?"
No code was necessary. Followed the ad link and the price will show at checkout.
I just registered a .com for two years_total price $6.26 _ 01Mar 9:30pm central time
Register up to three domains.
Limited number of redemptions I think it's 180,000 or 188,000 redemptions. Don't remember which.
* I just noticed it's good for transfers too.

thanks. rep given. worked for me :D

godaddy.com

on the page it says

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $2.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Promotion expires after 185,000 redemptions. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

•••
Awesome thanks a ton!!!

•••
$5.99 .COM's using coupon: cjc599v

This worked. Thanks for sharing guys.

•••
Thanks for sharing guys!
but please mention expiry with your discount codes...

•••
at this moment, the cheapest .com renewal that i know is weasel412 for $7.48.
Also working for TDNAM .com renewals and .com registration ($7.66/each)

Last edited:
•••

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Use BBCO30 to get 30% discount on renewals on .CO domains. I can confirm it is working right now.

Thanks for that. BBCO30 is working.

•••
25% off - fbhpa25 Expires 3/18/2012.

Anyone know of any ccTLD renewal coupons?

•••
•••
Register any available domain (.com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk and .in) for just $2.49!*
Code POTOGOLD

only for new registrations

Last edited:
•••
Register any available domain (.com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk and .in) for just $2.49!*
Code POTOGOLD

Thanks! Repped. (Note - one domain per customer.)

•••
Code POTOGOLD

Thanks, it worked like a charm. Rep added.

Note: 1 domain per customer and only accepting credit cards.

•••
Looking for a code for bulk domain transfer. I am transfering 6 names from netfirms to godaddy. Been trying all recent codes with no luck

•••
Code POTOGOLD

Repped, thank ye

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Looking for a code for bulk domain transfer. I am transfering 6 names from netfirms to godaddy. Been trying all recent codes with no luck

As others mention often here, did you try Googling "domain transfer" and clicking on the yellow GoDaddy Ad banner at the top? Should give you 3 transfers for a pretty cheap price.

•••
wow godaddy needs to stop with these sales, haha im racking up too many domains.
thats like 4 .com's i've gotten from them in the last month alone for $2-3 lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back