NameSilo

GoDaddy coupons... broken?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

squid

Account Closed
Impact
21
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.info is already on promotion I think so they maybe won't reduce it any further - try this one- speed1 - it usually gets 10% off - but it may not work due to what I just said
 
0
•••
That explains it then,
Thanks :D

advaita said:
.info is already on promotion I think so they maybe won't reduce it any further - try this one- speed1 - it usually gets 10% off - but it may not work due to what I just said
 
0
•••
what exaclty happen's some time is that they charge actually price of domain and then put your coupon in action.

in turn currently info at 0.99 or 1.99 but then it will be 9.99 then discount
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back