GoDaddy Auto Renewal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Name Trader

formerly @stubTop Member
Impact
11,469
I just had most of my domains at GoDaddy changed from manual renewal to auto renewal without my consent. Those domainers with domains at GoDaddy should check that the same hasn't happened to you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Checked mine. They're all still manual. Nothing changed. Let us know what Godaddy told you why this happened to you.

The last time something like this happened to my domains was with Netfirms. They then told me it was their software to blame when they switched their system to Tucows. I had to set them all to manual autorenew all over again.
 
0
•••
It's happened to me at GoDaddy several times over the last few years. Now I'm conditioned to check the renewal status every time I login to my account.
 
0
•••
Well I can narrow it down to the setting of 1 of my folders appears to have changed. It's still the weekend, and my Account Manager won't be back until Monday. I'll let you know.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back