Dynadot

GoDaddy Auctions - "Estimated Value" Column is Blank

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Godaddy Expired Listings Estimated Value Workaround/Fix.

Too bad Godaddy makes us figure out a work-around on our own. Anyway, here it is.

1) Go to Godaddy auctions BETA and ADVANCED SEARCH
2) Enter your advanced search criteria and click "Apply Changes" - For me, it's simply ".com" and "expired"
3) The search results will appear below.
4) click on "estimated value" so that "039.com" is the domain at top of the results. "039.com" is the most highly estimated price right now. This will of course change. Just pick the order showing the highest sought after domains first.
5) Export list - In exported list, the estimated values appear from highest to lowest.
6) Sort however you wish within the Excel Spreadsheet

•••
Yeah, I saw that in the later thread (my :unsure: was wondering why no one replied here), but I can't seem to find the BETA page for GD auctions/search.

Last edited:
•••
1680560582013.png

•••
Hey, if I got that Blurb I'd use it, but all I get is the "Mobile App" advertisement. That's why I asked for a link.

1680561472451.png

•••
Yeah, I saw that in the later thread (my :unsure: was wondering why no one replied here), but I can't seem to find the BETA page for GD auctions/search.

I think you have to log in to your Auctions account to access beta. Not 100% sure. For me, the "classic view" (which I prefer) times out and takes me to Beta.

•••
I think you have to log in to your Auctions account to access beta. Not 100% sure. For me, the "classic view" (which I prefer) times out and takes me to Beta.

I think it may be location based, as I'm in Canada and I log in (and get logged out) all day/every day and I've never seen it.

Last edited:
•••
Hey @DomainRecap , thanks for mentioning this. I can confirm that Estimated Value on GoDaddy Auctions is unavailable due to some pre-planned work. The good news is that it will be coming back in a couple of weeks.

As for beta - you can go to https://auctions.godaddy.com/beta as long as you're in the US.

•••
Last edited:
•••
This also works from other countries when region "United States" is selected in the footer.

I did this and got the Advanced Search Beta, but I still don't get any Valuation data in the column.

1680705303749.png

And just to be sure, I ran an Advanced Search on 039.com (which I know has a valuation) and I got this:

1680705486016.png

Last edited:
•••
I did this and got the Advanced Search Beta, but I still don't get any Valuation data in the column.

Show attachment 235174

And just to be sure, I ran an Advanced Search on 039.com (which I know has a valuation) and I got this:

Show attachment 235175
Indeed. Selecting the US region won't solve that. The Estimated Value data will be back in a couple of weeks, as James stated above.

•••
And it looks like the Estimated Value field is back.. and a day early.

•••
And the Estimated Value column just disappeared in front of my eyes. O_o

@James Iles

•••
There was a technical issue while re-adding the estimated value data. The team is fixing that, and it will be back up soon as they can fix it

•••
There was a technical issue while re-adding the estimated value data. The team is fixing that, and it will be back up soon as they can fix it

Thanks James, but I was literally parsing a list and the column disappeared, like on a movie.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it...

Last edited:
•••
I assumed this would be a quick fix, but as it's clearly not, is there any ETA on the Valuation re-add?

•••
It was back yesterday and great idea to change the "less than $100" entries to $100 as now I don't have to include that replacement step in any future processing I do. Plus, it just looks better in the chart.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back