Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy Auctions Down?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Name Trader

formerly @stubTop Member
Impact
11,469
Are GoDaddy Auctions down for anyone else besides me? How long have the been down (I just woke up) :)
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have been having trouble logging into GD at all for the last ~ 15 mins.(could have been down longer though, but not more than an hour).
 
1
•••
+1
 
0
•••
Down for me
 
0
•••
"An error has occurred, the development staff has been notified. We apologize for any inconvenience." when I try to access GD auctions.
 
0
•••
not just auctions, i can't even access my domain panel inside my GD account.. since the last 15 mins already
 
0
•••
I finally got in.
 
0
•••
It's back working for me now too.
 
0
•••
Working for me at this time.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back