IT.COM

GoDaddy auction extend time

NameSilo
Watch
It seems like gd shortened the amount of time an auction gets extended if one bids in the last 5 minutes. Now it jumps to a bit under 6 minutes, I think this is a nice improvement and will save everyone time.

I only was after one name today, but im wondering if others noticed this

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes it started on Monday.
Its now a 1 minute extension, max 5:59

Let the snipping begin.

•••
Yes it started on Monday.
Its now a 1 minute extension, max 5:59

Let the snipping begin.
cool thanks for confirming, but still no sniping as it extends :)

•••
cool thanks for confirming, but still no sniping as it extends :)
Not ebay style snipping but now you can wait until 4:00 left to place your bid and hope someone went to the bathroom for 5 minutes thinking they have and extra 5 minutes if someone were to place a bid under 5 minutes....lol

•••
another cool feature (something i asked them to do in a namepros post https://www.namepros.com/threads/domain-name-auctions-the-last-5-minutes.815242/ so im happy they listened or did it on their own) if someone bids and they dont outbid the current bidder it wont extend the auctions! FINALLY they are getting rid of those annoying angry losers who just enter min. to annoy current high bidder they know is after the name

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back