Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy and Google Checkout

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
0
Hey all.

I have got an international American Express credit card. But using that I cant buy domain from GoDaddy, since due to country restrictions my American Express dont allow me to pay recurring payments. I tried to buy a gift card from GoDaddy for myself. But I faced the same problem.Again PayPal is not supported in my country.

But if I use Google Checkout with American Express it works fine. Also I have a verified Moneybookers account.

My question is, is there any way that I can buy domain from GoDaddy using Google Checkout or MoneyBookers?

Thanks
JahidHossain
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't understand what you mean by "recurring payments". You only pay once to register a domain, but if you want to keep it you have to pay each year, and that is optional. A gift card too is a one-time purchase.

I think Godaddy only supports credit cards and PayPal, but you should contact them directly and ask what is going on. You should be able to use your AMEX card, but if you have the option to get a VISA or MASTERCARD, I think you will find they are more widely accepted and have lower fees.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back