IT.COM

GoDaddy Account App???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Established Member
Impact
Trying to find the godaddy app on the App Store has it been removed?

if so why? as it's a great app to buy and check your domains on your iPhone/android

@Joe Styler

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
thats for auctions

what happened to the account app? to check domains you own and buy domains / whois etc

•••
thats for auctions

what happened to the account app? to check domains you own and buy domains / whois etc
Don't even know about such app, may be there was an app but it's seem they called it back.

•••
The account app went away but a new version is coming. The auction app is still live, it is called the investor app.

•••
The account app went away but a new version is coming. The auction app is still live, it is called the investor app.

Good to know.

Is there any new version of afternic.com coming up?

•••
•••
I still have both GoDaddy apps on my phone. I use the old one to quickly check for available domain names - takes you right to the GoDaddy site in Safari, but still saves some time. Haven't really found the GoDaddy Investor app to be useful as you can only check domain names you are already watching or bidding on, or have ended (that you were already watching/bidding on).

Hopefully the new apps will be much better!

•••
thank you all for the reply's

can't wait for the new app! I hope it's as good as the uniregistry app allowing us to fully utilize our accounts via the app.

•••
@Joe Styler any news?

with this amount of wait, will it even be as good as the awesome uniregistry app

Last edited:
•••
I know it has been a while. I am not sure how much longer it will be.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back