Domain Empire

.info GoDaddy $6.95 .com, $3.95 .biz, $1 .info (11/16)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aww

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing the promotion codes. That's a great deal on the $5.75 .coms with Blue Razor. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
Thanks, just got a GD reg and to think I almost made it through the day without regging anything lol

Mike

•••
LOL... Well thanks for the post, see what I can buy..

How long does this last? :wave:

•••
bluerazor deal is very good

•••
Haha! This post has tempted me to register another domain name again!

•••
Sorry, $6.95 expired - however the $7.95 is still going...

•••
Thanks for continuing to post this info.. much appreciated!

•••
Wish the darn .Com ones didnt expire so soon

•••
Be careful of promo codes which may have a "fine print" hidden in the huge T&C section of the registrar which says something - prices bought on promo will be auto-renewed and charged $9.99 the next year round.

Registrar competition is getting very vicious, so tricks like these may be getting very tempting.

•••
is bluerazor affiliated or owned by godaddy? they have the just about exact same layout and are located at the same address in scottsdale, az just in different suites. What are the differences? does GD offer more things than Blue Razor does and thats why they charge higher prices or what's the diff?

•••
Miloj said:
is bluerazor affiliated or owned by godaddy? they have the just about exact same layout and are located at the same address in scottsdale, az just in different suites. What are the differences? does GD offer more things than Blue Razor does and thats why they charge higher prices or what's the diff?

Bluerazor is the discount club of GD... They require $9.95 membership. Bluerazor is owned by GD AFAIK :)

•••
$7.95 and other codes tested working as of Monday 11/22

•••
confirmed, these codes good until the end of November...

•••
worthy

worthy of a

bump

jim

•••
thanks for the links.. very much appreciated!

--Tone

•••
•••
$1 .info is probably the best for .info now

•••
$6.95 .com is back for a day or two, enjoy!

•••
dotster.com is still having the FREE 25 .info domains, just register and sign up and choose :P ends tomorrow!

•••
Dwayne - could you tell me more about the free 25 .info deal?

--Tone

•••
Dwayne - could you tell me more about the free 25 .info deal?

--Tone

•••
•••
Thanks a lot for the savings - I greatly appreciate it. Not only did I get the above 14 info sites but I got another 11 (25 max) before the deadline.

WWW.ATTWIRELESSREVIEWS.INFO
WWW.CELLULARONEREVIEWS.INFO
WWW.CINGULAREVIEWS.INFO
WWW.CINGULARWIRELESSREVIEWS.INFO
WWW.SERVERRENTALS.INFO
WWW.TMOBILEWIRELESSREVIEWS.INFO
WWW.VERIZONREVIEWS.INFO
WWW.VERIZONWIRELESSREVIEWS.INFO
WWW.VIRGINCELLULARREVIEWS.INFO
WWW.VOICEPULSE.INFO
WWW.VONAGEREVIEWS.INFO

Like I said, 25 info sites, all interlinked plus some extra domains (a couple more than 35; thats about 900 links altogether).

It is a minor test to see if that can help the PR of the linked sites, each of the sites (as you can see there are quite a lot of cellular related domain names) will have updates of reviews and ranked reviews from my upcomming sites; all part of Shack Base.

--Tone

•••
wow, how does godady manage such low prices for .biz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back