GoDaddy $6.70 .com $1 info promo (11/1)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aww

Established Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing the promo info with us! :tu:

:great:

•••
Hey I just noticed something, was this small print on GoDaddy's page last month or did they just add it?

* Plus ICANN fee of 25 cents per domain name

Sneaky! They are just seperating the fee to make their price look better.... hmm....

•••
aww said:
Hey I just noticed something, was this small print on GoDaddy's page last month or did they just add it?

* Plus ICANN fee of 25 cents per domain name

Sneaky! They are just seperating the fee to make their price look better.... hmm....
??? what is godaddy trying to do?

•••
•••
1rrr1 said:
??? what is godaddy trying to do?
ICANN's new fee structure for TLD's is to charge a 0.25 cent fee per year. So if someone renews for 10 years they get $2.50

GoDaddy has now seperated that fee, knowing it's universal across registrars. Might start a new ugly advertising trend, where the 25 cent fee is shown as an additional manditory charge.

If gas was advertised this way, you'd see signs for 10 cent gas with $1.80 manditory fees (surprised they don't do that already).

•••
•••
The chart shows $8.70 but it should drop to $6.70 once you add a .com into your cart.

•••
Thanks for the discount links. Not sure why GoDaddy is trying to make things so confusing, though...

•••
Yeah... I just paid with Paypal... Stupid billing agreements... Cancelled the agreement however, so they cannot bill me every year..

•••
Thanks for posting, but fortunately i'm no longer a Godaddy kid!

•••
Just checked the links and they are back to $8.70. Went all the way through and it neve changed...

•••
Is there any promo codes for .net's right now?

•••
I got an email today that Godaddy is offering .BIZ names for I think it was $3.95. Not a bad price at all.

•••
ev1servers.net $6.49 standard everyday price for .com, .net. and .org domains

•••
Ah, Ill pay the full price for a .net I guess, I like keeping all my domains in one account at GD :p

•••
GoDaddy is currently giving .biz domain registrations for $3.95, link.

(Expires November 30)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back