Dynadot

information GoDaddy 2 Factor Authentication

NameSilo
Watch

LucidDomains

LucidDomains.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know it's an extra security measure; but it's a real drag to have to do it every time you log in. Even GoDaddy recommend not using it if you log in frequently.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
•••
Seriously it really doesn't work well, you keep waiting for their SMS all in vain. It really annoying trying to log in when you badly want to, but you can't because you have to wait for one ill SMS that won't just come.

•••
i have not received any sms not even once....tried several time

•••
If anyone is having trouble reach out to me and I will get the info over to that team. I know we redid the 2FA from the ground up to make it more available for people and also increase the speed. I personally use it and know that in the past there were times where I waited a few minutes for the text to come but with the new rollout it has been pretty much instant all the time for me now.

I think it is a very helpful thing to have on the account if you have a website that you use for business, email accounts that are important, or of course valuable domain names.

I did push for getting this done for our customers because I think it's very important for your domains to have an extra layer of protection.

•••
If anyone is having trouble reach out to me and I will get the info over to that team. I know we redid the 2FA from the ground up to make it more available for people and also increase the speed. I personally use it and know that in the past there were times where I waited a few minutes for the text to come but with the new rollout it has been pretty much instant all the time for me now.

I think it is a very helpful thing to have on the account if you have a website that you use for business, email accounts that are important, or of course valuable domain names.

I did push for getting this done for our customers because I think it's very important for your domains to have an extra layer of protection.
Thanks for this info
i have nother qustion about domain on godaddy
may i PM you ?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back