Not open for further replies.

Namulator

Established Member
Impact
Picked these up not too long ago.

GObyby.com
JumpBY.com
catchAcruise.com

Any idea on value? Seems they would make a great travel brand.

Thanks for the help!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just personal opinion, but I don't see much value in either name.

GoByBy - Not very intuitive. Proper spelling would be "byebye" unless there's another meaning I'm missing. And even then, I'm not sure that the name would be a desirable travel brand.

JumpBY - The meaning isn't apparent... unless I'm missing something.

CatchACruise - It's catchy, and yes it could work as a brand, but you're really pigeon-holing yourself with the name. You have to hope an online travel agent, specializing in cruises, wants to spend more than reg fee on a name that doesn't really stand out from a lot of available reg fee names.

When buying brandables, you really want to focus on either:
  • strong keywords and strong pairing words or suffixes; or
  • short (6L or less) made-up names with desirable letter combos, that evoke a positive feeling, and that most people would spell the same way. Think of names like Koodo, Avida, Bravas... stuff like that.

•••
Hi Joe,

Thank you for responding and giving your suggestions and opinions. You took out time to shed light and your thoughts on my names and I really appreciate it. For whatever reason I do like JumpBy. In the south many people use the expression "jump by" or Jump on by." I'm not sure how I can use it but I also considered it a possible social media platform of some sort. Maybe like an app that helps connect people with one another locally. Just a thought. Anyways, thank you for the input!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back