Dynadot

domain Go Retail / com - Thoughts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Would love your opinion on this domain I just picked up. I really like these two words together for some reason.

GoRetail / com

Facts:

- Taken in 37 extensions (dotDB)
- Registered in 1998

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a great name, I like it, I would say 5 figure to the right end-user.

fleaking

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Would love some additional opinions on this domain. TY

•••
It's certainly nice enough. Has that 'Supplier' to the retail trade capture. I would imagine it's going to be the type of business that deals with Overstock, Liquidations etc. One of those type of businesses that would need to check regularly just to see what's in stock. Bit of an ebay for those looking to stock-up.

Could also make for a nice Shop-fitting business. I've sold a couple of 'Go' domains in the past around the $4k to $5k mark, The problem with GO domains is they're not particularly versatile imo.

I remember when Godaddy first launched, All I thought was YUCK but there you GO, money behind it who knows

Last edited:
•••
It's certainly nice enough. Has that 'Supplier' to the retail trade capture. I would imagine it's going to be the type of business that deals with Overstock, Liquidations etc. One of those type of businesses that would need to check regularly just to see what's in stock. Bit of an ebay for those looking to stock-up.

Could also make for a nice Shop-fitting business. I've sold a couple of 'Go' domains in the past around the $4k to $5k mark, The problem with GO domains is they're not particularly versatile imo.

I remember when Godaddy first launched, All I thought was YUCK but there you GO, money behind it who knows
Thank you @Revisiting . I do see quite a few end users with GoRetail, the largest being GoRetail Group. I guess I can try outbounding the domain and see what happens.

Others being Go Retail on Cloud and Go Retail / mx

Last edited:
•••
That's nice looking ahead With that purchase then. Be extra careful about any approaches though, I'm sure you don't need telling. ;)

Two TM's. Do NOT be knocking on their door

Last edited:
•••
That's nice looking ahead With that purchase then. Be extra careful about any approaches though, I'm sure you don't need telling. ;)

Two TM's
Your right, maybe I will approach a few brokers and see if their interested. I already have a couple domains being brokered, so I will see.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back