Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain GLYG(.)com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgmv

VIP Member
Impact
181
Ive had this domain for a couple months and I just wanted to see what the value is today, especially with the recent trends.

It is 3 premium letters and pronouncable + brandable.

Any thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Quite a nice LLLL.com there, triple premium plus one semi-premium. Pronouncable if you skwint... Brandable? Any name is brandable if you brand it!

Today you would get:
Reseller: $60-$120
End user: $xxx

Rich B-)
 
1
•••
GLYG

beauty, double G, pronunciable:

$150 - $300 as minimun
 
1
•••
Thanks Rich, I appreciate the feedback.
Italian, I just saw that you responded. I bought this name in November off snap for $83. That was definitley a steal. I got most of the names in my sig off snap for $29! Today you cant even get OXZG for $29.
Rep Added. Anyone else?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back