Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Globency

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I been on here, I used to be a meteoker active member back in the day but since then got out of the game recently just got back in it and hah I didn't remember my log in info not to mention i had a new email doh!

.....anyways i have this domain i think the name is very brandable it was jsut sitting there so I decided to partly develop it or at least get some adsense out of it....

tell me what you think..

www.globency.com

...what's it's worth?

Thx,
Chris

edit: also as a turnkey site, I just finished all the rss feed stuff today how much would the site in it's present form be worth?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
...anyone?
 
0
•••
...heh
 
0
•••
Man still nothing! cmon guys!
 
0
•••
Ok ok.

Nothing. Doesn't even roll off the tongue very well.
 
0
•••
0
•••
...man i cant buy a opinion for this site hu?
 
0
•••
I thought it was ok
It sounds really cool, I thought it rolled ok
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back