Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Glitter graphics needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treacle

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello all

I would like about 20 glitter graphics creating for my Myspace resource site.
I have an idea about what the theme should be.

Please could anyone responding give me a sample of your work.

Thanks

Treacle
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Have you thought about running a contest? You can get a big variety of examples with a contest. We have some great designers around here too. I haven't made glitter graphics before, but if it was in a contest, I would love to make some examples.
 
0
•••
Thanks for that tip - I'll do this as a contest I think.

Treacle
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back