IT.COM

offers Give your opinions on this block chain domain sale offer - should reject or accept!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sumeeth

DomExpertTop Member
Impact
B/l/o/c/k-C/h/a/i/n.Ventures - 500$ ? Pls give your opinions asap

Should I accept/reject?

What should be the fair price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok thanks for all your suggestions! Considering your comments and will try my best to close the deal! Either the deal get closed or lost the sale i.e. + or -500.. let's see what happens..

•••
Update here when you secure payment.

•••
•••
Take it and shake your collar hmmm!

•••
Take the offer and... don't run.. Just stay calm calm and reinvest :)

•••
Good luck and let us know how it went.
RIP 0.25 BTC

•••
•••
I'd take it for sure. I like @DanSanchez's thinking here.

•••
•••
take it and buy some more domains rince and repeat

•••
•••
Update is that after weekend buyer said not looking for domains now . So I said ok fine thanks!

•••
•••
Update is that after weekend buyer said not looking for domains now . So I said ok fine thanks!
Did you ask when they might be looking to purchase in the future? Later this year, next year etc

There was interest, so save the contact details and reach out end of November time - 3 months is good time to re approach IMO

•••
Did you ask when they might be looking to purchase in the future? Later this year, next year etc

There was interest, so save the contact details and reach out end of November time - 3 months is good time to re approach IMO
Actually i didn't ask them! Clearly there is turn around in their decision. Earlier they have shown interest but now seems their simple answer is "Not Interested in domains! Thanks". No further reply from him why they are not interested like that!

•••
Take it take take it don't wait for this forum he will spend his $500 elsewhere.
Never to be offered again by anyone. I actually think someone is pulling your leg so take it.

•••
Contacted through linkedin and seems he is one of the partner of non hyphened domain. I contacted him first then he asked how much I said 5k$ and he said will offer 0.25 BTC and I said 3800k$ and he said he talk with his partners and let you know ...

After 1 day , he said after discussing with his partners can give 350$ max.. then I said it is too low and after long negotiation he went to 500$
should have accepted the 0.25 BTC

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back