NameSilo

domain GimmeCash.com + portfolio - please appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjones

New Member
Impact
0
Hi All,

I have already got some great help so far and would like to thank you all who replied very much.

I'm of course as I'm sure we all, hoping to have a domain that could bring in some $1,000's and thought I'd list my portfolio as maybe you all can spot the ones of value and maybe anything of the higher end.

My best I've done was I sold bookbetting.com for $2,000.00 a few years ago.

I have:
gimmecash.com
shopsdeals.com
24-7income.com
scriptssource.com
pairmeup.com
campingpro.com
acewebsoftware.com
inaffiliates.com
hotfundraisers.com
nichepowerproducts.com
academydomains.com
linkexch.com
freespendingmoney.com
&
bigproject.biz (I'm not sure if .biz are any good, I've just found out how bad .ws are)

Please help me with any appraisals for any of these names and I thank you all very much in advance for you help.

I have the few other postings I did earlier and appreciate the help.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back