A ArchRaphael New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Sep 28, 2009 379 views 3 replies #1 Thanks in advance for any and all info, I own both gimm.com &gimm.net. Any idea what someone might pay for them? Thanks again! Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
Thanks in advance for any and all info, I own both gimm.com &gimm.net. Any idea what someone might pay for them? Thanks again!
El Bandolero VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 51 Sep 28, 2009 #2 I think they would both go for mid xxx. Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
bmugford www.DataCube.comTop Member PRO VIP ICA Member Large Portfolio ★ 15 ★ Impact 85,879 Sep 28, 2009 #3 Gimm.com is quad premium and easily pronounceable. I think at public auction that could easily hit low $X,XXX Brad
Gimm.com is quad premium and easily pronounceable. I think at public auction that could easily hit low $X,XXX Brad
Dave Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 5,815 Sep 28, 2009 #4 It is easy to pronounce and memorable but most people would spell it Gim if typing it in directly, so I would have to say mid to high $xxx and not low $x,xxx.
It is easy to pronounce and memorable but most people would spell it Gim if typing it in directly, so I would have to say mid to high $xxx and not low $x,xxx.