NameSilo

domain PS-5 .com Appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

As I have offer for this domain, can someone give me a hint what is approx. value of this domain?

thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is the offer on the domain?

•••
What is the offer on the domain?

Well, I haven`t included offer info only because I don`t want to interfere with possible "independent" appraisals.

I will answer to your question after I receive several appraisals!

•••
Well, I haven`t included offer info only because I don`t want to interfere with possible "independent" appraisals.

I will answer to your question after I receive several appraisals!

Yes, I understand, I was just thinking of making an offer myself but I can't appraise this right now.

•••
Thanks everyone for such a large number of appraisals :)

As I need to answer to an received offer, I will help you out and appraise this domain myself.

As Playstation 5 will be released in a year or two this domain will be more and more popular. Google searches are rising month by month and anyone with half brains can make solid money of it, either by affiliate marketing or just by flipping it. Also, I know it can rank very well as there used to be a site and was on page 1 for ps5 keyword (several thousand searches, don`t remember exactly). But as I have changed hosting I accidentally forgot about this site and everything went into digital oblivion :(

As for appraisal, I have an offer on $500 and it will be declined. I expect much more from this domain, based on reasons above. No, I`m not talking about tens of thousands of $ (I am realistic guy) but $500 is just not enough. IMHO.

Thank you all. Stay helpful as you were :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back