Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain giganticcart.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benson Peter

Established Member
Impact
112
What do you think of this cart name guys?
I couldn't keep my fingers from this. Appraisals appreciated in advance. Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I honestly don't feel this name at all.
First - it has to be GiantCart, not ''gigantic''.
Second - even ''giant'' is a bad word for a name, because giant is simply no better than a small cart, it's just size characteristics, not quality.
 
0
•••
I honestly don't feel this name at all.
First - it has to be GiantCart, not ''gigantic''.
Second - even ''giant'' is a bad word for a name, because giant is simply no better than a small cart, it's just size characteristics, not quality.
I appreciate your input!
 
0
•••
Hmm, yeah. Just "big cart" would have been nice. Don't love "gigantic cart" so much branding wise
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back