NameSilo

domain getCanada.com value?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruzeen

Top Member
Impact
516
Hi, my cousin has getCanada.com and wants to know how much he could sell it for? Thank you.

PS: He doesn't have a namepros account so I'm posting this on his behalf.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
what business model do you see behind this name. Perhaps tour and travel or may be any rivalary with Canada or for students wanna to study there.
It has got dubious meaning behind its name.
So commercialy not good unless a great business house decide to use your domain.
so it is very hard to get something out of it.

Best of luck.
 
0
•••
what business model do you see behind this name. Perhaps tour and travel or may be any rivalary with Canada or for students wanna to study there.
It has got dubious meaning behind its name.
So commercialy not good unless a great business house decide to use your domain.
so it is very hard to get something out of it.

Best of luck.

Thank you for replying. Appreciate it.
 
0
•••
Get Canada = doesn't make sense

No value.
 
0
•••
I say $0 as well
 
0
•••
0$.

I can't see an end-user potentially wanting that name.
 
0
•••
The person who owns the .ca version might have interest in it. Otherwise, I concur with the other members here.
 
0
•••
Thank you everyone, for you feedback. I'm closing this thread.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back