NameSilo

Get Whois Protection for free at RegisterFly

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Buy a name get Whois Protection for free!
Did you know over 330,000 protectfly's have been sold? The Protectfly service has become one of the largest and most trusted whois protection services on the net. We are now offering this great service for free(ends 5/31)
To celebrate and to introduce our great ProtectFly product to a wider audience we are running a FIRST TIME special. Register or renew any domain and receive 1 ProtectFly for free. With online fraud and spammers at an all time high, why miss out on this incredible opportunity. Keep those spammers, telemarketers and crooks away. There is NO LIMIT to the number of ProtectFly's to purchase. Buy 10,20 or even 100 ProtectFly's. It is 100% FREE. Get your ProtectFly units now, even if you purchase them now you can always apply them at a later date.

To learn more about how ProtectFly works please visit http://www.protectfly.com/.

How do I redeem my ProtectFly Whois Protection?

Make sure you are logged into your RegisterFly account
You must have at least one domain name purchase or renewal in your cart
Add the ProtectFly units to your shopping cart(there is no limit)
Enter the code "PROTECTFREE"
All ProtectFly units in your cart will be reset to 0.00 which means you will get the ProtectFLy for FREE!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ZuraX said:
regfly theres also a regflyguy

I know regfly is them because they replied to a post of mine before...

I do not know about regflyguy but the official user handle of RegisterFly support in this board is regfly. If you have any issues or need more information you can PM me anytime.

•••
Hey is here anyway I can get a free whois Whois Protection? I registered a domain like a week ago but thought the deal was off for emailing support for the free one then a few days later got an email saying it was running again. If I had known it was going to run again I would have waited. :)

•••
Zurax:

PM me your userid and I will hook you up :)

Paul V

•••
StudioWorks said:
I dont know why people need to have proteted whois info .. what do they have to hide ?
After receiving tons of spam mail on my whois e-mail addresses, did I buy a special domain only to handle whois records. After I have started to get normal spam mail on a regular basis and even some phone calls with sellers knowing my name and so on, do I see whois protection services as a possible solution and I think that’s why many people what there whois info protected and not because they are running some questionable website.

As with almost everything should you be careful, you are actually changing the registrant information on your domain to someone else, so if it’s a scam whois protection service could you end up loosing your domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back