Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Get free .host Domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

imkhere

Established Member
Impact
3
Hi gys

Get Free .Host Domain name from Hostfanda.com
No copoun code needed not any terms
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
my order got cancelled :(
 
0
•••
please re order
 
0
•••
0
•••
After making payment, I am locked out of client area. I have already paid the 1 year registration fee. Support chat is unresponsive.
 
0
•••
my 2 free registrations were canceled without explanation
i would avoid this registrar
 
1
•••
Hmm not sure what everyones problems are...I registered my .host just fine with paypal....
 
0
•••
I would love to know your secret
 
0
•••
NVM, they refunded my order. Looks like they are noobs.
 
0
•••
Great way to collect email addresses and personal information from your target market, I guess.
 
0
•••
Great way to collect email addresses and personal information from your target market, I guess.
Yea blocking them from my paypal just in case they try to do something fishy in the future.
 
1
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back